• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Your latest advances/loot's/quest/houses

Is there any difference in botting from 150 to 180 than botting from 0 to 180? I did not use bot for getting exp; it's only for heal like i said before ;/

shy guy can u stop posting that fu*king pic, ur a no*b and nobody knows who u are on the ot, well except me now

well ppl who played from the start knows me lal, everyone in the This Is england and so on. i've just been on the lazy side and no vent working so im a bit offline for wars, sorry for not beeing there to kill u :<

Jessikita, i See ure a girl cause ure pretty retard
"i use bot for heal" ??? so? its still ilegal.
2nd If u use for heal why u have on exp counter and Auto Target DL?

And 3rd i saw u botting alot of times, i was coming to kill ya and u logged out like a dog

Gladiator.

And 3rd i saw u botting alot of times, i was coming to kill ya and u logged out like a dog

Gladiator.

Where exactly in the rules does it say that using bot for healing is illegal? :confused:

well ppl who played from the start knows me lal, everyone in the This Is england and so on. i've just been on the lazy side and no vent working so im a bit offline for wars, sorry for not beeing there to kill u :<

I was in this is england and I didnt know u, u are ALWAYS offline for wars and u dont need to be sry, just be glad u havent been online to die.

I was in this is england and I didnt know u, u are ALWAYS offline for wars and u dont need to be sry, just be glad u havent been online to die.

I guess you came into the guild little to late then, and i stopped playing for a week cuz i was at mallorca and when i got back the guild was dissbanned, and im not in wars anymore cuz my vent isnt working, and now im playing the game in a different style ;) thats why im getting cash now instead of "waring" (is that a word xD?) anyway
make a poll and see how many ppl knows me ;) get your facts right:thumbup: bibi:wub:

----------------------------------------------------------------
HII ENGE NUUB WHY ARE U BACK AT SOFT CORES AGAIN :(
let me rook your ZU char :p

Last edited:

Gladiator.

translate.google.com Google's free online language translation service instantly translates text and web pages.

I looged out "like a dog" LOL. You made my day :thumbup:

Ill start :D

I hope you keep this thread friendly!

Nice thread tbh... ima post a pic :)

63458812.jpg

A lill' bit of somethin' ;p

EMEO, THATS MY HOUSE, you have stoled it!!
i was just traveling and came back and login and see that shit, please give my house back man?
i lost 300cc + mass items..
but its k i just want my house back.. dont care about my items, anyway that house was everything for my in the server, i played on that server becouse of that house and now its stolen, man give it back, my name is Hannah ingame and if you dont belive my, just ask people, i SWEAR in god that i owned that house, first i owned it on Fingerout and then after i gived the house to my other char "Hannah".. please man

200dgv.jpg

Shame you can't see full assassin :p 3rd lvl 200 on server, 2nd without exp scrolls.

when u say no exp scrolls u are such a lame ass,
that doesnt make u a better player that makes u the biggest retard so you should thank the donators.. you still playing thanks to them ... including me.. Number 1 Donator..

Back