• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Zaxuhe War Server - THE BEST

Zaxuhe

C++ PHP
Reaction score
p0d0yt.png

More info -> http://otland.net/f57/zaxuhe-war-server-41380/ Our mapping thread!

This ot server is not based on Keraxel war server!! It has been completly done on c++, not using lua at all

I already have an small team, that will script on c++.. everything or most of it is done so far...

This is what we currently need:

1 mapper
The maps are going to be war maps, on a real tibia map, 2 temples per city, modified in a way the wars can be made smoothly.

I would like to get something active in here or atleast that can modify all the maps so they can be war adapted (any rl map with quests will work, I can send one I've got)

As a mapper you will get a CM account, and a percent of the profit.

Keep in mind that you won't just map a war server, we are going to add quests, hunting spawns for some quests and stuff like that, so a skilled mapper is required.

Bug Search, AKA Tutors? - later on Gamemasters
These will play on the test server, and to test the server, they will be part of the staff, by doing a good job you can get a gamemaster account, also we are going to require some people with about same online times so we can test/search functions together.

Hoster
Thanks we already got a server!

Server Information:
War exp server, you get experience when you kill someone, top frags, 2 sides, quest system, account system

Lastest Client (8.42/8.5)
Custom Real Map, modified for wars
2 sides, each side can change their outfit but when you logout its saved, also the vip list and some of the quest/items.
Map changes every 20 minutes.
You will get a code when you reach level 250, or 30 frags (you will be able to go into the frags door), with this code you can create an account at the website.
Quest system, where you can get better items, soft boots and so.
Website with top fragers and account managment.
Frags on soul and on look.
When a players dies on his death body you will find 4 ssa, 4 icecreams, a black skull "This skull used to belong to XXX" and a doll "This is the dool of XXX"
Everyone starts at level 100, when you die you are not logged out, if you are account you start at your saved level (110 or if you reached top level, the level you were, please keep in mind that when you die you will be again the level you were when you logged in)
Not giving experience/frags to characters with the same ip adress.
Donator system: If you are donator you can make a guild, inivite any character, do special quests, get level scrools.
Accounts: You can buy an account, or get one, each character will cost you 1 premium point, when an account is created you can make 1 character, limit per account is 4 characters, accounted characters will start at level 110 if they reach the level limit of 320 next time they login they will start with 1 more level.
Frags door: 30 frags, you will be able to open the door and get the code.

LEVEL LIMIT (250 for not accounted, 320 for accounted but you will go to the quests zone)

**FLAG SYSTEM**
{
Flag system for each side, you get a flag on the other team side and bring it to the flag spot of your side

The team that brings more flags will get 10,000,000 million exp.
}

**SKULL SYSTEM**
{
5 frags = white skull.
10 frags = yellow skull.
15 frags = green skull.
20 frags = red skull.
--Black skull is not implemented
}

Information on the trade channel:
{
03:30 Frag Counter: The player Atza died at level 100, he was at the blue side.
03:30 Frag Counter: The player Zaxuhe died at level 100, he was at the black side.
03:32 Frag Counter: The player Jejihev died at level 100, he was at the blue side.
03:35 Flag Status: The player Atza has GOT the black flag!!!
03:35 Frag Counter: The player Atza died at level 100, he was at the blue side.
03:35 Flag Status: The player Atza has LOST the black flag!!!
}

What else I can say, there are other functions I have not mentioned here... and we are open for proposals :)

For your applications I would like to get these information, you can reply here or send me a private message:

Name:
Nickname:
MSN:
Amount of time willing to put into Zaxuhe War OT:
How many hours a week playing Open Tibia:
What can you do for Zaxuhe War OT?
Why you want to be part of Zaxuhe War OT?
Sample of your work (for mapper only):

Regards, Zaxuhe

Attachments

Last edited:
Images of the server:

2528d1247473929-zaxuhe-war-server-best-flag.jpg

2529d1247473994-zaxuhe-war-server-best-deathhuman.jpg

2530d1247474290-zaxuhe-war-server-best-changemap.jpg

xsy5j1.jpg

This is for the quest railroad of death!

pce400.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Jerry
Nickname: Jerry
MSN: Private message me don't like to show my msn public.
Position Applying: Tutor
Amount of time willing to put into Zaxuhe War OT: Depends on the world, If i get an job, Soon school gonna be open again, Just depends.
How many hours a week playing Open Tibia: I'm currently playing TwinForce. I play for about 7 Hours?
What can you do for Zaxuhe War OT? I can find bugs, Stop abuser, Hackers, help the community be a safe server.
Why you want to be part of Zaxuhe War OT? I always love PvP-Enforced Server. I use to play UmbyOT. UmbyOT was like one of my favorite server. This project reminds me of UmbyOT. I always wanted to become a staff on UmbyOT, Some reason they closed down the server. I would like to help the server to make one of them my favorite.

Name: PIerre
Nickname:Zibus/Artherus
MSN: [email protected]
Position Applying: Tester
Amount of time willing to put into Zaxuhe War OT: depending of my free time, because of I go 1 month on holidays, but I can be online 10+hours/week
How many hours a week playing Open Tibia: Don't know 15/20hours
What can you do for Zaxuhe War OT? FOund bugs, give ideas, create quests...(I got experience from Resoria :) )
Why you want to be part of Zaxuhe War OT? You do a great thread and I like beta :)

Last edited:
I have added everyone to msn, we can speak at there, we have also already got a dedicated server! still is not open to the public yet

Last edited:
Name: Erik
Nickname:Flexia
MSN: [email protected]
Position Applying: Mapper
Amount of time willing to put into Zaxuhe War OT: as much as needed
How many hours a week playing Open Tibia: 5/7 hours a day
What can you do for Zaxuhe War OT? I can make the map, trach down bugs, be a helpfull person.
Why you want to be part of Zaxuhe War OT? Because i think this would be a nice war server.
Sample of your work (for mapper only): Contact me on msn

Not an problem i wish i knew the size to put where it is already spred out like an logo.

Back