[Znote AAC] old school layout

CesarZ

Solutions
Reaction score
I had only two issues with it. Outfits wont show on highscore and Player profile is not working and half of the web wont pop out.

Highscores

Capture.JPG

Player Profile
kk.JPG

Xampy

PHP | SQL | LUA | C++
Reaction score
Outfitter its working perfectly on Xampp for Windows:
View attachment 43626

But is not working on Debian 10:
View attachment 43631

Some one knows whats the problem?
Post automatically merged:

It only remained to install curl for php, it has already been solved
xd

If you're using Apache2 as web-server, check /var/log/apache2/error.log for that 500 server error you see. I think the problem is related with path or file string for loading images (unix systems are case-sensitive, so if it's trying to load outfit from ...../Outfits/outfit.php and the REAL PATH is "outfits/outfit.php" then it will not load (note the first capital letter).

CesarZ

Solutions
Reaction score
Fix Sticker

Go to you cache folder inside you engine folder in you htdocs folder.
check what the name of Changelog cache

Some of them are name changelog.cache.php

go to layout/Overall/header.php

and edit this line
dfdfd.PNG

Once you edit this line the Ticker will be able to load the changelogs.

Right now is loading a php call changlognews.cache.php in your cache folder but since there is non it wont load nothing.

if i put changelog
fgdfgdf.PNG

you dont have to put the changelog.cache.php just put changelog.

Now its loading my changelog and displaying them on my Server main page.

dfsdf.PNG

hfghfg.PNG

I hope this help you guys

CipsoftStinks

www.relicaria.com
Solutions
Reaction score
does anybody has the download psd button file?

also

Warning: Undefined variable $value in D:\xampp\htdocs\layout\overall\footer.php on line 123 how do i define it?

Last edited:

CipsoftStinks

www.relicaria.com
Solutions
Reaction score
I had only two issues with it. Outfits wont show on highscore and Player profile is not working and half of the web wont pop out.

Highscores

View attachment 44180

Player Profile
View attachment 44181
I think that is because the outfiter itself was made for procotols like 7.6 and 7.72. I'm having issues too with my server 8.6 i don't know how to fix
im having this issue. TFS 1.X+ - Znote Acc Undefined index (https://otland.net/threads/znote-acc-undefined-index.262597/) somebody knows how to solve it?

Nottinghster

Tibia World RPG Developer
Solutions
Reaction score

johnsamir

Solutions
Reaction score

Highscores

View attachment 44180

Player Profile

THIS IS
Lua:
    <?php
                            echo '<div style="position:relative; left:-32px; top:-32px;width: 32px;height:32px;">
                            <div style="background-image: url(layout/outfitter/outfit.php?id='.$scores[$type][$i]['looktype'].'&head='.$scores[$type][$i]['lookhead'].'&body='.$scores[$type][$i]['lookbody'].'&legs='.$scores[$type][$i]['looklegs'].'&feet='.$scores[$type][$i]['lookfeet'].');
                                width:64px;height:64px;position:absolute;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:right bottom;">
                            </div>';
                        ?>

must be because the ayout was designed for otservers 7.6 ( no addons ) so the code is for that version, and i have fixed the other ones but im stuck with this one
this is the whole script
post some screenshots of your issues

CesarZ

Solutions
Reaction score
yea try downloading the New Znote. thats too much problem there. also check on the configuration about the outfit on this section

Capture.PNG
make sure the ImageServer link is right. since i have my own outfit folder i dont run it from online sources i have it like that.