• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Znote AAC] old school layout

I had only two issues with it. Outfits wont show on highscore and Player profile is not working and half of the web wont pop out.

Highscores

Capture.JPG

Player Profile
kk.JPG

Outfitter its working perfectly on Xampp for Windows:
View attachment 43626

But is not working on Debian 10:
View attachment 43631

Some one knows whats the problem?
Post automatically merged:

It only remained to install curl for php, it has already been solved
xd

If you're using Apache2 as web-server, check /var/log/apache2/error.log for that 500 server error you see. I think the problem is related with path or file string for loading images (unix systems are case-sensitive, so if it's trying to load outfit from ...../Outfits/outfit.php and the REAL PATH is "outfits/outfit.php" then it will not load (note the first capital letter).

Fix Sticker

Go to you cache folder inside you engine folder in you htdocs folder.
check what the name of Changelog cache

Some of them are name changelog.cache.php

go to layout/Overall/header.php

and edit this line
dfdfd.PNG

Once you edit this line the Ticker will be able to load the changelogs.

Right now is loading a php call changlognews.cache.php in your cache folder but since there is non it wont load nothing.

if i put changelog
fgdfgdf.PNG

you dont have to put the changelog.cache.php just put changelog.

Now its loading my changelog and displaying them on my Server main page.

dfsdf.PNG

hfghfg.PNG

I hope this help you guys

does anybody has the download psd button file?

also

Warning: Undefined variable $value in D:\xampp\htdocs\layout\overall\footer.php on line 123 how do i define it?

Last edited:
I had only two issues with it. Outfits wont show on highscore and Player profile is not working and half of the web wont pop out.

Highscores

View attachment 44180

Player Profile
View attachment 44181
I think that is because the outfiter itself was made for procotols like 7.6 and 7.72. I'm having issues too with my server 8.6 i don't know how to fix
im having this issue. TFS 1.X+ - Znote Acc Undefined index (https://otland.net/threads/znote-acc-undefined-index.262597/) somebody knows how to solve it?

Highscores

View attachment 44180

Player Profile

THIS IS
Lua:
    <?php
                            echo '<div style="position:relative; left:-32px; top:-32px;width: 32px;height:32px;">
                            <div style="background-image: url(layout/outfitter/outfit.php?id='.$scores[$type][$i]['looktype'].'&head='.$scores[$type][$i]['lookhead'].'&body='.$scores[$type][$i]['lookbody'].'&legs='.$scores[$type][$i]['looklegs'].'&feet='.$scores[$type][$i]['lookfeet'].');
                                width:64px;height:64px;position:absolute;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:right bottom;">
                            </div>';
                        ?>

must be because the ayout was designed for otservers 7.6 ( no addons ) so the code is for that version, and i have fixed the other ones but im stuck with this one
this is the whole script
post some screenshots of your issues

yea try downloading the New Znote. thats too much problem there. also check on the configuration about the outfit on this section

Capture.PNG
make sure the ImageServer link is right. since i have my own outfit folder i dont run it from online sources i have it like that.

Good Evening everyone.

I've setup a fresh TFS 1.3 Server some minutes ago with the newest Znote AAC 1.6 and this layout.
But now I see this error in the bottom right corner:
Bild_2021-07-28_191114.png
Someone has an fix for this?^^

yea try downloading the New Znote. thats too much problem there. also check on the configuration about the outfit on this section

View attachment 59715
make sure the ImageServer link is right. since i have my own outfit folder i dont run it from online sources i have it like that.
i tried making it from my folder but it didn't worked. could you help me with that step? im using lastest znoteacc with this layout, have problem displaying players outfit and flags server 8.6 i followed few tutorials from here made my outifit foder and such

Good Evening everyone.

I've setup a fresh TFS 1.3 Server some minutes ago with the newest Znote AAC 1.6 and this layout.
View attachment 60691

SQL:
ALTER TABLE `players` ADD `exphist_lastexp` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `exphist1` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `exphist2` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `exphist3` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `exphist4` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `exphist5` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `exphist6` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `exphist7` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `onlinetimetoday` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `onlinetime1` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `onlinetime2` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `onlinetime3` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `onlinetime4` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `onlinetime5` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `onlinetime6` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `onlinetime7` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `onlinetimeall` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

Good Evening everyone.

View attachment 60691
thats crazy im using tfs 1.3 i never had to use exphists colums.let me know if what @Loney provided works

SQL:
ALTER TABLE `players` ADD `exphist_lastexp` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `exphist1` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `exphist2` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `exphist3` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `exphist4` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `exphist5` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `exphist6` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `exphist7` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `onlinetimetoday` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `onlinetime1` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `onlinetime2` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `onlinetime3` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `onlinetime4` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `onlinetime5` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `onlinetime6` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `onlinetime7` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `onlinetimeall` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';
Tried that.. Now I got other errors. Guess the Layout and me won't become friends anymore. np and thanks for your help. :)
1627642488647.png
Lua:
                                {
                                    $value .= '.'.substr($value2, -3, 3);
                                    $value2 = substr($value2, 0, strlen($value2)-3);
                                }

Whenever I make a change regarding CSS or such, it doesnt make any changes in the hosted website, only in my local 127.0.0.1 website, even tho they are in the same folder. I did restart XAMPP servers, but yet nothing. If I make small text changes, it does popup on both. I also cleared my cache but didnt help either.

Back