• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Znote AAC] old school layout

620837456.png
[/url][/IMG]
620837456.png
looks like you don't have cast system on your server, just remove whole active casters box
or edit mysql query if you have different column names

w
Works almost perfectly! the only problem is that at the index.php it doesn't load everything, latest news s arent shown (even though they are news written) and neither does right panel

Here's a pic in case I didn't explain correctly:
jIQzq6O.png

I'll try to fix it on my own, if I manage to do it i'll edit this message with the code :p

And thanks for helping me, you've been really nice <3
where to change this code?
and i edited a new background with server name, but when reloaded the page nothing changed

And the code? Where to change it?
layout/overall/header.php, line ~281
should look like this:
PHP:
    <div class="title">
        <span class="cufon" style="text-transform: uppercase;text-align: center;line-height: 43px;font-size: 16px;">
            <?php
            $page_s = basename($_SERVER["SCRIPT_FILENAME"], '.php');
                if(isset($_GET['page']) && $page_s == 'sub') echo $_GET['page']; else echo basename($_SERVER["SCRIPT_FILENAME"], '.php');
            ?>
        </span>
    </div>

Hello =)

Congratulations, it's a great job. Could I use at my server? =)

hello i cant use sub pages for hiscores characters etc any1 knows how to fix this? ive changed sup.php but it still dosent work....
b86f4e8fa26bbf60780a5bd2dbc48787

Back