• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zuckov botting/blocking vengoth 24 october

mathel9328

Meat ball
Reaction score
When i logged in on my noob character in vengoth i saw that some1 blocked the way to hunt with scrops /parcel's and then i decided to find out who it was and i searched ppls and exiva them and then i finded out that zuckov where there:) i hope some gm see this:) if you don't bealive that he's botting well i have more ss when he not respond me:) x) and still he's runing around there and he's lvl 160 he get's 1 lvl each hour there witch means it's to slow to hunt manuelly or he have no life^^

Attachments

• Zuckov blocking.jpg
    Zuckov blocking.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 53 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Really hope they do!
Blocking that entrance is not okay.. :thumbup:

Veni Vidi Vici

This used to be my idea...

Fucking noobs who published a screenshot on forum!!!

Depressive just cuz i wrote "Everything seems to be your idea"?

Depressive?
Whats depressive in your eyes? idiot

You should do more things in real life with your friends.. or well... with other people So you learn more about feelings and emotions.

When I'm getting flamed.. then I become depressive so I ask him what he means with his flame?

There's no logic.

Depressive?
Whats depressive in your eyes? idiot

You should do more things in real life with your friends.. or well... with other people So you learn more about feelings and emotions.

When I'm getting flamed.. then I become depressive so I ask him what he means with his flame?

There's no logic.

seem's to be you who's the one without friends and if you want to make some start with stop flame-.-

Back