• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Abyssal Knowledge a new full custom RPG server

Abyssal Knowled

Reaction score
Hello I wanna introduce you a new fully custom made server in developement. All info about project you will find on our blog:
http://abyssalknowledge.tumblr.com/

There is direct link to first pots with introduction to this project: http://abyssalknowledge.tumblr.com/post/53699753566/the-beginning-of-the-project

I hope you gonna like our idea and please don't blame me for my english - im unfortunately not a native english speaker.

We gonna put a lot of effort to create a fully rpg world with very interactive npcs, interesting storylane, customizations and atractive character classes - for example orc charlatan gonna support others with his ability to put wards on the ground with magical area effects (like faster hp regeneration, or adding movement speed to his fellows from same race). Or human priest gonna have spell to block ability to casting spells on affected enemy. Assasins gonna be fully invisible for short period of time and if he sneaks out to enemy back he gonna have a chance to deal critical blow.

One of our mapper set up a twitch channel so you can watch how map is gonna develop, soon we gonna post some screens and videos from game.

I'm very curious about your opinions about such a server, will you like to try it out when beta arrives ?

everything sounds good etc also lots of wow feelings come to mind but most of these projects just die so hope you keep updating and keep going with this

Thank you for your comment ! :). We're very motivated to move on with this project and release beta to the public as soon as enough things will be done. We will update our tumblr with notes about how work is going on, so you will be always informed about new things :). We have many many ideas to make this server super fun and unique. We're mixing best ideas from couple really succesful mmorpgs + adding own ideas.

Bump !! I have pleasure to inform you about some progress in making our server - We get some scripts to work, established development 1 class by race (human,elves and orcs) and got map growing. We even made custom sprite of orc lady for an quest for orc race (screen on tumblr).

QEyBDPF.jpg

For more detail and screens please go here:
RPG OTS Project — Some map and script updates !

Please leave comments on tumblr or here !

Last edited:
Wow ! I really like your project ! I read your earlier post and it seems to be most advanced class system i ever seen on Ots. I'm really curious how you will make it. I'm looking forward for next updates :).

Back