• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CipSoft going old school?

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
I've been checking through all the sprites of the 9.44 OTB, I notice that CipSoft added the entire 7.1 sprites into the game.
I understand this is part of their "15th Anniversary Event", or IS IT? Why add every single sprite from the 7.1 client (even grounds)?

Are they about to create an old school server or are they going to redo the entire map into 7.1 sprites for the 15th anniversary event?

EDIT: They did not add all of the old sprites in, they added most of it and it most likely will be for the 15th anniversary event

Last edited:
Did they really do that? :eek:

If we are extremely lucky, they might actually make a oldschool world or something.

7.1 sprites? As in the old Giant Spider?!?!?!?!! WINWINWIN.

On the other note, if they made an oldschool server I'd play it without a doubt.

NEVERMIND! They did not add everything from 7.1, it looks like they took most stuff from 7.1 for the 15th anniversary.

a6WkG.png

fqnVz.png

etToo.png

I stoped read here:
"I've been checking through all the sprites of the 9.44 OTB, I notice that CipSoft added the entire 7.1 sprites into the game."

In same time on my mind...
template.jpg

They really will back with that shit?

Maybe bec they losed a lot of player, and they saw a lot of players that want some old school, so maybe they decided to make one so they get some extra players?

I'm pretty sure that they won't create an old school server as they said that they wouldn't multiple times :(

From today on until February 15, you can indulge in nostalgic moments by visiting the small island Nostalgia. You can reach this museum island by boat from Thais for only 20 gold coins. While premium players can already access Nostalgia today, free account players will be able to visit it from tomorrow on. Get a taste of how Tibia's graphics looked back in the early days - you may even meet some old "friends" there...

someone here called it. It looks like they will have another isle or events on this island in the coming days. There is another oldsprite land mass to the south east you cant reach and a part of the map which says under construction.

Its a island called Nostalgia, you can travel over there and watch in the museum and some other stuffs like an example of killing Bonelords aka Beholders

there was not anything more frightning then walking and see that giant spider run against you.. lol

oldschool tibia own.

I still don't understand why nobody has made a better release of a 7.1 distro with SQL support and stuff. i mean, wth..

Back