• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [7.4] OriginalTibia.com Real map!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fribben

OriginalTibia.com
Reaction score
Welcome to the new advertising thread of OriginalTibia.com

18/3/2011 server start at friday 18:00 CET GMT+1 (SWEDISH/POLISH TIME)

Yes, I am the owner of OriginalTibia and I opened real-war.servegame.com, to raise intrest in the PvP side of my server, and test some things that made the server more bugless.

As you can see, the server is based on our own files, and hopefully we won't find many bugs, if we do.We will ofcourse try to deal with them ASAP. The server has been online on a dedicated host now for three days on a private beta stage. And it's time to make it into a public server!

Ingame Information:
Map: Real map.
Client 7.4.
IP: www.originaltibia.com
Exp: 7x

Previous history of OriginalTibia:
I know I haven't started out so good when it comes to security. The server has been hacked twice, once due to insecurity in the computer and the second due to giving access to a hacker. We can't ensure protection against hackers, that is impossible for anyone to ensure, but I can ensure you that it'll be alot harder to hack the server now, then it was some months ago.

Please, do not troll in this thread, if you have any private concerns about the security or feel like asking too private questions that do NOT fit in this thread, please take it through PMs.

Trailers:

[video=youtube;0FuoKOOb77Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FuoKOOb77Y[/video]
[video=youtube;pMN3ScqbslA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMN3ScqbslA[/video]

Hope to see you there,

Fribben - OriginalTibia staff.

Last edited:
some more info please. loot rate, will runes be bought in shops? (i think you need a largeee amount of players if you want a player based rune system) and will the pyramids in ank be pz?

p.s u tricked me

Gonna be fail as always.. Just make exp like 20x > 10x> 7x so maybe someone will play. Anyway tibianic is startin back so i prefer to play there than this semi-orsh semi-pro server.

Loot rate will be 2, runes won't be bought at shops. Pyramids in Ankrahmun will be PZed. Last time we reached a record of 146 players online, hopefully we will break it this time, I do not have any hesitations that I will lack of a large player base, many people enjoyed Original. Now when it has been pimped out and is much nicer, map, pvp, quest wise. I think it will bring more players to start here.

But this is what I think, I can't see the future.. :)

Confirm that the server has everything and engine form Real War, you know that is perfect pvp system. So its your choice go tibianic and play on 2x with hard conditions or go to originaltibia with 7x and perfect oldshool climat :D

Gonna be fail as always.. Just make exp like 20x > 10x> 7x so maybe someone will play. Anyway tibianic is startin back so i prefer to play there than this semi-orsh semi-pro server.

I'll respond this flaming post once, I won't be answering others: Hater's gonna hate, and trolls are NOT going to be fed. I won't feed trolls like you, if you dislike my server, you do not have to open your mouth and tell me about it, unless you have something important to say.

And there's no need to reply to this, because I won't answer you unless you have something important in mind.

you should try what classic tibia did though. like when ppl get too high lvl'd make the exp between levels longer (or people will be too high too quickly)

p.s will real-war shutdown?

What you said, might be introduced later, we'll see about that. About real-war, haven't had in mind to close it, but we'll see if we can put it on the same dedicated as Original's since it won't take much space at all.

omg i have been waiting for server for long time.. was best wars here and very nice community :D

They have got old tibia site look, it's just matter of time when it will be turned off.

They have got old tibia site look, it's just matter of time when it will be turned off.

I doubt they even care about an oldschool server that has an avg of 100 players, I still do not believe that Cipsoft tried to sue Tibianic nor ClassicTibia, if it happens to me, which is will probably happen if this is true, then I will probably just ignore the fact that they even messaged me, due to the fact that it's an embaressement to actually try to take down oldschool servers, instead of 8.7 servers with a thousand players and their CURRENT layout.

Well, future tells, doesn't it?

remember last time when it was on i couldn't call that a fail with 130~ players online except the part that it got hacked wich was a mistake of the owner. but i will give it a new try because i liked the pvp system there and i had some oldschool feeling there. + the community wich played was better then on tibianic idk how.

you should try what classic tibia did though. like when ppl get too high lvl'd make the exp between levels longer (or people will be too high too quickly)

p.s will real-war shutdown?

haha finally you guys know it now aswellXD

how long u known -.- ? if i'd thought about it i'd probably have guessed but it never even crossed my mind ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back