• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Global Map 8.4 With Yalahar 110MB+

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeKirAh

Banned User
Reaction score
New Best Global Map 8.4 With Yalahar!!!
ATENTION: GLOBAL MAP HAVE WITHOUT GUI.EXE, CAUSE THIS HAVE INFECTED WITH VIRUS, NOW I UPLOADED WITHOUT GUI.EXE, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD GUI.EXE FROM OTHER TFS AND USE HERE {I think TFS 0.3 b3 is the best

MAP Info:
ALL cities with yalahar
All quests with demon oak/arena/inquisition {ARENA FIXED, I BOUGHT SCRIPT}
All actions/scripts

Map 110MB+, Spaw Near 2MB!!!

ALL HOUSES WORKING!!!!
If you like, i to have a site {with new cipsoft size} also have an "erig site" show all statistcs~

This server I think is the best, and complete global, I already saw a global with 120MB+ but this is too realy nice ;P

Download Link {Speedyshare}:
Serverr.rar

If you can make an donation for me, I need it to much, Cause I bought arena scripts, and I have my project, for this I need a cash to pay one datacenter, if you like to help me with same money, 1~2$ I think its an nice best offer, I only have to say : THANKS VERY MUCH...

Sorry for my bad english.
{Credits:
-TFS 49%
-Nathirutz {the mapper} 49%
-Me 2% {I joined yalahar with map, fixed arena, and give it for us :D}

IT DOESNT HAVE GUI.EXE WHY?
-Cause I already uploaded it WITH gui.exe, but have INFECTED with trojan win32 {ALL TFS HAVE IT, BUT MODERATORS~THINK IS NOT SECURITY ACCEPT MY POST} Now I uploaded it without GUI.EXE, you can download TFS 0.3 b3, and get gui.exe, only copy and paste, and ready, all working

I'M ACCEPTING DONATIONS, I THINK ITS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME, CAUSE I HAVE MY PROJECT, NEED MONEY TO GET AN DATACENTER, AND IS IMPORTANT CAUSE I BOUGHT ARENA SCRIPT, GESIOR DOESNT WORK!!!

Are you rich? :D give me 1~5% ? ;D thx ;*
AGAIN:
-Sorry for my bad english ;P

----------------------------------------------------------------
=) Yours Black xS

dh6f5y.png

Thx Xenios =) I like a loot your service, congratulations for you ;D I think are you the best web designer, I like a loot yours service =)

Well done, thanks for uploading my map.. Too bad i had the delete URL.. so
KTHXBYE.

BTW, what alot of bullshit you talk HAHAHA
Rly no life to put this nice presentation together..
And also the credits..
LOL FAKER NR 1.
Btw carlos i have your IP.. You also live in brazil..
You are pwndzoer

WHY IN THE NAME OF GOD DON'T THIS THREAD GET ANYONES ATTENTION?!?!?! there is millions of people asking for this map/server. Still no one comments.

Even tho you can't download it cuz i deleted link :p but anyway..
Where are you guys?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you remove the link?

I thought this almost was something.

And why it doesn't got any attention, probably cuz of the download link? lol

You guys dont seem to understand the situation.
I am selling this server to a guy.
And i only sent the link to that guy.
And 2 mins later its posted here on otland.
I was like wtf?!?!!?
But lucky me i had the delete link. So the map won't go out to the WHOLE tibia ot player community xD

So.. No I don't think it will be re-uploaded.

It indeed is something different... The first one had 26.77 MB, the one from you post has 29.5 MB :mad:

[*QUOTE=Black xS]Link to download global:
Serverr.rar
Can you download it, deleted GUI.EXE because have virus, and later upload again please? cause I have sux conection, if you uploaded again please tell me link to edit posts please make it.[/QUOTE*]

he sended in pm :)

Black xS said:
Link to download global:
Serverr.rar
Can you download it, deleted GUI.EXE because have virus, and later upload again please? cause I have sux conection, if you uploaded again please tell me link to edit posts please make it.

he sended in pm :)

o_O

Okay... if so, thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back