• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.31][TFS 1.0] "EvoRPG by Zbizu" v5

First excuse me my english

Market not work, How could arrange
Why are some teleporters with stones
could take my doubts

- market works when player has some money in his bank account, I didn't got npcs to work yet
- they aren't scripted and I marked them this way to know which spots aren't ready yet.

This is not just copy and run datapack for lazy ot hosters and this is last time I'm explaining it.
I posted it for advanced scripters to make their servers better, provide some ideas and examples.
If you don't put some work on it, nobody will play on "copy and run" data.

I got bank to work
changes:
used selfSay instead of npcHandler(npc replies faster)
removed pin feathures
rewritten deposit and withdraw code - now more user-friendly

To fix Znozel do:

add to data\lib\001_04_compat.lua this:
Code:
  function doPlayerWithdrawMoney(cid, amount)
   local balance = getPlayerBalance(cid)
   if(amount > balance or not doPlayerAddMoney(cid, amount)) then
     return false
   end

doPlayerSetBalance(cid, balance - amount)
   return true
   end

function doPlayerDepositMoney(cid, amount)
   if(not doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid, amount)) then
     return false
   end

doPlayerSetBalance(cid, getPlayerBalance(cid) + amount)
   return true
   end

function playerExists(name)
    local a = db.storeQuery('SELECT `name` FROM `players` WHERE `name` = "' .. name .. '" LIMIT 1')
      if a then
       return true
      end
      return false
   end

function doPlayerTransferMoneyTo(cid, target, amount)
     local balance = getPlayerBalance(cid)
     if(amount > balance) then
       return false
     end

local tid = getPlayerByName(target)
     if(tid) then
       doPlayerSetBalance(tid, getPlayerBalance(tid) + amount)
     else
       if(playerExists(target) == false) then
         return false
       end

db.query("UPDATE `players` SET `balance` = `balance` + '" .. amount .. "' WHERE `name` = '" .. target .. "'")
     end

doPlayerSetBalance(cid, getPlayerBalance(cid) - amount)
     return true
   end

and replace data\npc\scripts\bank.lua to this:
http://wklej.to/KzezJ

The server is very good, I'm new in the business of OTServer

The problem of the bank I could fix it myself only were doubts because I had never used this map.

I created the server in order to correct mistakes and learn a bit more about programming, if you could guide me on which website I use, because I can not make the ZNote destribua more points by clicking to purchase a mount or any item that needs points says I have no points, but the site shows that I have

If you guide me on what needs to be done with utmost pride'll learn a little more about the systems and try to program

@Neykos
you see those tokens displayed near pvp arena?
green ones are "star tokens", blue are "points", purple are "minors" and white are christmas

to transform your points to game add to website offer id: 18423

1 item with id 18423 = 1 point in this shop

values:
16003 - should be available from contests only
18423 - should be used as in-game points
18422 - should be lootable in-game as rare
6527 - should be exchanged to christmas stuff only

This sparks my interest in 1.0 I was going to continue work on 9.60 but this gives me more interest.
So as I read this I assume that most 0.4 scripts are fairly compatible with 1.0? Anyone willing to help/mentor a 1.0 newbie?

Great contribution! Up with the newest TFS!

Red

This sparks my interest in 1.0 I was going to continue work on 9.60 but this gives me more interest.
So as I read this I assume that most 0.4 scripts are fairly compatible with 1.0? Anyone willing to help/mentor a 1.0 newbie?
Only get/setItemAttribute aren't working and db operations have to be rewritten.
All other missing functions can be added to compat lib manually. All you have to know is function name for tfs 1.0

@Dark Sikis
Should work, portals to altars are located below temple
You have to enchant gems one by one
- it will drop "not enough soul" cancel when you try to enchant 100 of them at once

Back