• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

I tried to install website, this comes up :/, First time ever it happens to me..

Code:
Error occured!

Error ID: #C-5
More info: ERROR: #C-5 : Class::ConfigPHP - Key passwordType doesn't exist.

File: C:\UniServer\www\classes/configphp.php  Line: 96
File: C:\UniServer\www/install.php  Line: 176

Oh okay, awesome! By the way, yes it does work with 10.22! Latest Client ftw.

By the way, I haven't had any crashes yet on Windows 7.. going to make some modifications and host this for a week to the public to see if it's stable enough on Windows or if this is best on Linux. (Judging from 8.6 windows compatibility days, Linux is always the best choice; I've been waiting for the stability to come to Windows again.)

Thanks again sir, glad it has the War System!

@Wartio
try on your config.lua add this line
-- Storage
passwordType = "sha1"

Code:
STEP 4

Add samples to DB:
Query:    SELECT `id`, `name`, `group_id`, `account_id`, `level`, `vocation`, `health`, `healthmax`, `experience`, `lookbody`, `lookfeet`, `lookhead`, `looklegs`, `looktype`, `lookaddons`, `maglevel`, `mana`, `manamax`, `manaspent`, `soul`, `town_id`, `posx`, `posy`, `posz`, `conditions`, `cap`, `sex`, `lastlogin`, `lastip`, `save`, `skull`, `skulltime`, `lastlogout`, `blessings`, `balance`, `stamina`, `skill_fist`, `skill_fist_tries`, `skill_club`, `skill_club_tries`, `skill_sword`, `skill_sword_tries`, `skill_axe`, `skill_axe_tries`, `skill_dist`, `skill_dist_tries`, `skill_shielding`, `skill_shielding_tries`, `skill_fishing`, `skill_fishing_tries`, `deleted`, `create_ip`, `create_date`, `comment`, `hide_char` FROM `players` WHERE `name` = 'Account Manager'
SQLSTATE:    00000
Driver code:   
Error message:   
Error occured!

Error ID:
More info: Character Account Manager does not exist. Cannot install sample characters!

File: C:\UniServer\www/install.php  Line: 374

Are you sure that you downloaded the gesior acc i provided?

It happens since the account manager is missing :S

Well, now i tried with "New-AAC", i did change database info etc.. but when i try to enter "localhost" it comes up

Code:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Code:
STEP 4

Add samples to DB:
Query:    SELECT `id`, `name`, `group_id`, `account_id`, `level`, `vocation`, `health`, `healthmax`, `experience`, `lookbody`, `lookfeet`, `lookhead`, `looklegs`, `looktype`, `lookaddons`, `maglevel`, `mana`, `manamax`, `manaspent`, `soul`, `town_id`, `posx`, `posy`, `posz`, `conditions`, `cap`, `sex`, `lastlogin`, `lastip`, `save`, `skull`, `skulltime`, `lastlogout`, `blessings`, `balance`, `stamina`, `skill_fist`, `skill_fist_tries`, `skill_club`, `skill_club_tries`, `skill_sword`, `skill_sword_tries`, `skill_axe`, `skill_axe_tries`, `skill_dist`, `skill_dist_tries`, `skill_shielding`, `skill_shielding_tries`, `skill_fishing`, `skill_fishing_tries`, `deleted`, `create_ip`, `create_date`, `comment`, `hide_char` FROM `players` WHERE `name` = 'Account Manager'
SQLSTATE:    00000
Driver code:  
Error message:  
Error occured!

Error ID:
More info: Character Account Manager does not exist. Cannot install sample characters!

File: C:\UniServer\www/install.php  Line: 374

i get the same ^^^^

Well as i see it, there is no "account manager" sql table in schemas.sql..

i bypassed that. and then got an error while trying to access the account i created. wont let me

Strict Standards: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for '-5.0/no DST' instead in C:\Users\Kasey\Desktop\ots\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php on line 189

Strict Standards: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for '-5.0/no DST' instead in C:\Users\Kasey\Desktop\ots\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php on line 189

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in C:\Users\Kasey\Desktop\ots\xampp\htdocs\classes\databaselist.php on line 105

Kasey, could you tell me how to fix the error, about account manager?

Well i recommend use znote acc from now

Well i recommend use znote acc from now

Printer, i tried to use Gesior, and that happens, same to the raggaer aac, i did edit the "database" to my info, but when i try to enter "localhost or 127.0.0.1" then it says "Forbidden - You dont have acces to enter this page" , some thing like that..

Printer, i tried to use Gesior, and that happens, same to the raggaer aac, i did edit the "database" to my info, but when i try to enter "localhost or 127.0.0.1" then it says "Forbidden - You dont have acces to enter this page" , some thing like that..

As he said, he is recommending using znote for now.. try using that one instead? It worked fine both for me and Extrodus. :)

Use Znote, from my experience with the New-Acc (RaggaerYACC) is unfinished and unstable unless you want to finish it.

Znote has worked so far, but does not contain Guild-War Functionality. But then again, none of them do right now; and at least everything works on ZnotesACC for registering + viewing basic statistics.

Just add bootstrap to it, which is what I'm doing right now.

I did encounter some crashes, but switching the compatibility to "Windows 7" (The version of Windows I use) has stopped them for now at least. I am hosting it live to the public, testing out the stability and functionality of the server.

Noticed from the start: Quests do not have full missions (INQ, POI, etc.) - Horse Stables don't work (Thais + Venore) - Some doors in Venore are missing house names (all front doors work though!) -

I do have the scripts for all the NPC missions of INQ, POI, Postman Missions, and more; I will start adding them in and update the datapack when I'm finished. Thanks again to Printer for getting together a usable 1.0 real map, definitely puts us in the right direction.

Hail Printer!

There is no account manager in 1.0 :) Nor a config option, you are forced to use a website application to create accounts or script your own in-game acc.

Back