• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] Triforce [Highrate] [USA] Start this Saturday 3rd.

Still havent fix the spells which comes in trade/gamechat, only shows one death at homepage, some gets promotion when logging in some dont (Unfair?)..
Parcels aint working

Last edited:
Are the items like, old school ones since its 7.4?

I think these sprites were 7.1 though, that's when I started real tibia, and they were like this.
oldtib.jpg

The picture is one found on google, NOT ME. But are they those graphics?

Are the items like, old school ones since its 7.4?

I think these sprites were 7.1 though, that's when I started real tibia, and they were like this.
View attachment 23993

The picture is one found on google, NOT ME. But are they those graphics?
No.. These graphics are from 7.1. but still we have old graphics on 7.4.

Yeah the 7.4 only have some decently old ones so its basically like playing an 8.6 really (sprite wise)

Im thinking about adding new gems(the same sprite, new name/item ID/description), to almost all monsters with a VERY rare loot value, and that Gem can be traded to Aruda for Exp/Money reward. For example;
Purple gem in monsters like minotaur, rotworm, larva, dwarfs, goblins(was thinking on 800~ but depend mostly on luck).for 30,000 exp or 15k.
Green gem for monsters like cyclops, stone golem, tarantula, hunter, etc for 75k exp or 30k gps
Yellow gem for monsters like dragon, banshee, vampire, necromancer, etc for 150k exp or 75k gold
Blue gem for Dragon lord, hydra, serpent spawn, lich, etc for 200k exp or 100k gold
Red gem for Demon, behemoth and bosses with 500k exp or 250k gold
Players should decide wich reward take(Exp or Money) or random?
Can players use more than 1 gem (if you're able to loot 2 or more)?
Do you agree with the rewards?
Please send me an e-mail to [email protected] with your feedback or suggestions about this or just write here.

and yes Im able to make a client that mix 7.1/7.4 sprites. Remind me when the server start and I'll make a stable(no bugs assertions) client with both

Last edited:
Thats a good idea about the gems, just make them really rare, and able to use more then one. If they are super rare then people have the opportunity to sell it in trade chat for more if wanted.

But its a good switch up for things especially since its already a HR server, I suggest you implement the Gems

Next originaltibia? and you think it's hight rate? fix that fucking mana regen without promotion i can't even exp and no money at 30 lvl. Yesterday was fine now you destroyed it.

Nice ot on 4 bp gfb in necros 0 loot :) Epic HIGH RATE 6 mana / 4 second , life ring 1 mana , 1 second Dont play on this server

Back