• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.72 real map server[highrate] in progress

Objection!
UH Trap
Parcel trap
Rope trap
Boats not being PZ

Your argument is again invalid!
Well sorry if I didn't mention those, but I was talking about RPG, that there's not much different in how you hunt beside there's wands/rods for mages.

Noo, there is really A LOT of difference, 7.4 is completely much better!
It's all a matter of taste, me for example I don't like 7.4 very much, mostly because of the graphics, and then those game weakness things that were around, uh trap for example.

@Topic,
Working on the website, trying to complete the functions so it's usable for the game as fast as possible.
I'll go through the design after I open the game, leaving me a lot more time to be able to make a nice looking website :)

you can download 7.6-7.7 real map
you can download 7.6-7.7 distro
you can download 7.6-7.7 website/aac
you can download 7.6-7.7 actions/scripts/quests

tell me what you are building?

you can download 7.6-7.7 real map
you can download 7.6-7.7 distro
you can download 7.6-7.7 website/aac
you can download 7.6-7.7 actions/scripts/quests

tell me what you are building?

I said somewhere, I don't feel for looking for the link to it, but go ahead and look for yourself, there I say "I prefer to build my own things, from scratch, when I use something, I want to be sure it doesn't have a single code more, than needed.."
either the distros have too much junk in them "features", or too much crappy codes that crash the server or just draws lots of CPU.

I'm sure you understand me there, most people would..
You wont use a bike, if there's a fucking pole attached to the wheel, right? xD

So if you build your own 7.72 real map, then you're a magnificent mapper since you map exactly every detail straight as cipsoft does, and you C++ your own distro and also scripts exactly all NPCs as there is on rl tibia 7.72 right? Why dont CipSoft hire you then?

So if you build your own 7.72 real map, then you're a magnificent mapper since you map exactly every detail straight as cipsoft does, and you C++ your own distro and also scripts exactly all NPCs as there is on rl tibia 7.72 right? Why dont CipSoft hire you then?

if you're not here to follow my progress you can leave the thread right away sir.
you know exactly what I mean, but you keep find troll topics even thou that.

Either be nice or go out from here.

There's only 2 things left for me to finish on the website before I can use it for the server.
*Server Information(I will make this one last, as I'm still wondering about rates...)
*Character Search
*Highscores

When I'm done with those, I will take a final look over the server, and set rates to what they should be like, and then test launch it on the host.

General idea as I've said, the website will be very poor at first, only the important functions is there for now.
But I will weekly make updates, add more pages of information, more functions, and of course I will work on a design that will fit :)

Cool, good luck! :D

Thank you <3

Topic:

Got the basic character search completed for now.
2poy78k.jpg

It's very basic as said, there's more information, that's missing for the moment, for example, house, guild, charlist, and so on..
But I promise all those will eventually come :)

<for the trolls, I'm not here to show how skilled I am, I post this to show that I'm actually working..>

This sErver will be nice, but seriustly mate, you downloaded something? Make a server from scrath and a rl server should take more than a year

This sErver will be nice, but seriustly mate, you downloaded something? Make a server from scrath and a rl server should take more than a year

it's not entirely from scratch, I found an "complete 7.7 rl map server", which wasn't very completed in my eyes, however I cleaned up the sources of as much crap I possible could, and re-added the things I need to make the server to work.
the data folder is also there, but also there I've done massively cleanup of crap files that didn't seem to be used for anything, but in the end, I've readed every single code in the server by now and are just working to improve them and add things that's missing :)

@53701688, stop trolling.. if you're about to say something about what i am doing, better make it something that I can use.
what you wrote is completely useless, I don't give a fuck, nobody else gives a fuck, because nothing you wrote can help me in any way to forfill the peoples wishes what should come and what should not come.
Here's a link explaining constructive criticism Constructive criticism - PPC Wiki

Enjoy :)

Hope everyone had an awesome midsummer!
I did, was really nice yesterday, started the night at some friends apartment, drinking and talking shit and having some fun times.
later we moved out and holy fuck, so much people it was out in the bars last night, my favorite place was sooo stuffed I could barely enter it :(

But in general last night was successful and very enjoyable! I hope you all had as much fun I had :)
Woke up with some minor headache today but Np.. a cup of coffe and some hours sitting developing what I love and I'm feeling great again :D

For topic, The character view are coming up awesome, I figured the server did not allow multiple killers in the death-history, which was sad.. I mean, if you die it's not fair if only 1 or max 2 players out of the 5 who actually attacked you show up in the list..
So I made a few systems in the server, to both determine if the killers are monsters or players, and then secondly keep a track of the last creatures that attacked someone before his death.
As long you have PZ-time from one of your attacked victims, you'll be marked as a killer if he dies within this time-window you carry PZ(ofc the 15 min killed pz, and the small window of pz for each attacked player isn't the same, so you wont show up on someone deathlist you attacked 10 min ago, but you've had pz all the time since because you killed another guy before him)

This is how the character view looks for the moment, I know I mention it a lot, but I feel I have to.
The design of it is not completed, I will only make basic and simple designs for now, so I can finish the project faster.
I will work on design later when I get more time for it, when the server goes online.
+ that everyone will almost daily see changes and updates coming :)
8xszn4.jpg

I'll post more stuffs later :D

I'm working on preparing the server for launch.
Right now I'm writing the information page that will be on the webpage, about rates and shits..
And also I'm working little open-small with the server, making sure my information are correct + that some random things actually work.

The new website should be on the main host (ot-stuffs.net) tonight after I get home from work(after 21:00 CET)
Ps, when you register, you will get a rec-key:
Code:
#### - #### - #### - ####
Copy it and save it, it's the only way for now to get back an lost account!

Ps, when you signup, you chose your own acc/pw

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry guys, they just called me from work, I need to work to 23:00 CET instead because they're coming behind the schedule today.
I'll put the website online when I'm home again tonight.

When I viewed the website I realized it didn't had any "Who's Online" and some minor stuffs, so I added a simple who's online and little other fun stuffs that might be interesting.
See ya tonight! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Changes, I uploaded the newest version of the website to the main host.
It's not completely "done" as there's still some text that need to be modified.
But in general it's pretty much completed as a basic homepage to start the server with.

I'll be back later

Back