• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.1] Slyveria 8.1

Why does it keep saying "Wrong Temple Position"

I opened the Map in Editor and put it in the Config. Still Isnt Working!

Can Someone tell me how to fix it?

Does anyone know why the 77 MB map wont have any spawns of monsters or npcs when i use it on this server?

just download the tibia.xml on the first page, it works.
put it th in world folder

Question

when i run the server up and log on the creatures are spawned but the npc's aren't what do I do so that they are spawned?

i just added the tibia.xml into the data/world folder, and started the server.

it works for me.

How do you make a God? or GM?
Doesnt Work~

i just added the tibia.xml into the data/world folder, and started the server.

it works for me.

How do you make a God? or GM?
Doesnt Work~
~~~~~~~~

In the Database just change "type" and name to God "name"
Think type 4 is GM and 5 GOD

Your welcome, enjoy it.

hi Jester, Im new to this.. :p
look, i have this problem.. when i run the server i got an error on the sqlite connection or something.. so i used the config of another TFS server i had and replaced it, now i've tried to run the console again and when it starts to load map it says something like this

Loading Map
38000x38000

after like 5 minutes the console closes by itself :S, so i couldn't try your rl map :(

then i've tried to open the map with Remere's map editor and it get stucks on 56% and an error appear :S, plz i need help, cause i only want rl map to host a server with it... thx

Srry for my english :p

Hello, I can't get this working :/

It looks like this:
>> Loading config
>> Loading RSA key
>> Testing SQL connection... MySQL.
> MySQL ERROR mysql_real_connect: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)
> ERROR: Failed to connect to database, read doc/MYSQL_HELP for information or try SqLite which doesn't require any connection.

I tried to change it to sqlite (and to .s3db too), but then other things didn't work.
Anyone could tell me how to do? :)

i've got the same error message :p, what i did was copying another config.lua from another TFS server i had and it worked, the next problem i had was that i couldn't load the rl map :S, but i've tried with a normal TFS map and it loaded it perfectly

Last edited by a moderator:
look for tutorials about SQL usage.

Stop posting stupid problems that can be easily fixed.

P.S.
I use this server, it is great and works perfectly.

You also need atleast 4gbs ram to run without lag.
My map loaded in 9.06 seconds.

If you have loading problems, and your computer crashes, you obviously dont have enough Ram.

Anyone knows how to fix the NPC problem. Cause i get no npcs on the map & How to fix the got damn gamemasters/god i cant do anything.

hey kaoss, i looked at ur AAC, it looks pretty good, can you direct me to a good tutorial or you tell me exactly how to do it, because i dont know how.

Slyveria is also compatible with the Gesior AAC?
I'd like to use that one, if possible.

hey kaoss, i looked at ur AAC, it looks pretty good, can you direct me to a good tutorial or you tell me exactly how to do it, because i dont know how.

Slyveria is also compatible with the Gesior AAC?
I'd like to use that one, if possible.

Sure dephends on what AAC type you want to use XML or SQL? i can help you on both

ADD my msn [email protected]

Last edited:
Kaoss12 try copy all from npc spawn file into world spawn file.. and the game master check the sql db groups i think gm are group id 2 and acc typ 4 not sure but if u want god char its group 3 and typ 5.
/Danne

Ok so I left this project and I don't have any interests anymore in these files so I would like to share them with the rest of people. I have done everything you get in this file, so Ryan does not get any damn credit.

The map includes this cities or towns.

• Rookgard.
  • Carlin.
  • Ab'dendriel.
  • Kazordoon.
  • Thais.
  • Venore.
  • Darashia.
  • Ankrahmun.
  • Port Hope.
  • Edron.
  • Cormaya.
  • Stengia.
  • Liberty Bay.
  • Gamemaster Isle.
  • Tiquanda.

I feel sorry for not providing a minimap Im out of time right now.

Other things that this OtServer includes.

• 50 quests.
  • Rookgard bridge only premium pass.
  • All tombs fully working, you can teleport with scarab coins puting on coal basin.
  • Atleast 100 diferent Npcs.

And much more, too long to list all.

Map caracteristics.

• 65 mbs size.
  • 24k spawns.
  • 100+ npcs.
  • 65000x65000.

Credits.
-Me
-Talaturen (Great help with actions/movements and other stuff)
-Empty (Help with some movements)
-Mokerhamer (Help with npcs)

If you liked it please don't forget to add me some reputation points, they won't hurt me :)

Download link: http://rapidshare.com/files/104064578/Open_Tibia_TFS.zip.html
Downloaded times: 1407

Added creatures.xml for REMERE's map editor on request.
http://rapidshare.com/files/104147233/creatures.xml

65mb :eek: thats huge i dont think my computer can host it but ill d.l just incase i ever needed it thanks heaps tho :thumbup:

Back