• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About the new loss at death.

Cotten Picker

Reaction score
I think its kinda retarded that we lose alot more exp when we die now. Like Iv already talked to people about it and they where thinking about quitting because of it, and Iv been giving it a thought. It's not fun leveling and then diein and losing all that u had done. But then again I do think it makes things harder and I like that, but I think its too much now. I would suggest lowering it a little bit. Not saying back to where it was, just a little bit lower than it is now. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Ps. Im not saying this because of the war im just sayin for what ever death u receive. Say its from pks and or hunting w/e it may be.

Last edited:
I agree i think its kind of ridiculous losing from 3-6 lvls at a time it's begining to get annoying to lvl gain a few lvls then die and lose 2 to 3 times what you gained.

I like the new death rate. Makes dieing actually mean something. If people go bot all night and get pked doing it, they lose more than they gain. As well, if people die 5 times in war, they actually have to go and level. Otherwise I could die 5 times and lose less than 5 levels and be fine. Just my opinion.

I like the new death rate. Makes dieing actually mean something. If people go bot all night and get pked doing it, they lose more than they gain. As well, if people die 5 times in war, they actually have to go and level. Otherwise I could die 5 times and lose less than 5 levels and be fine. Just my opinion.

*I agree 100% now people can't just not care about dying and continuously return from the temple to war.

I actually agree with ^ ;s
It makes war more meaningful..

Oo so Jon changed the exp lose rate spund gay to me i am glad i sold my account :) So What the lose rate now ??

The reason people are quiting is because why play a server that u get levels the trun around and lose them the same way u see the new rate made like 6 or 7 people quit because i know enforcer team quit well most of them.

The reason people are quiting is because why play a server that u get levels the trun around and lose them the same way u see the new rate made like 6 or 7 people quit because i know enforcer team quit well most of them.

They quit cause they turned on each other. "enforcer's team" killed him and when they got skulls we mass logged and killed enforcer again so he went to the corner and cried. The rest of his team was beat and that's why they quit, also they have been begging to join us at our ventrilo. However, disapointing to them they weren't able to hold a retired team which semi came back and when they couldn't the team we came to help turned on us and joined the other team. So they won't join us. However, at the end they all got raped and they aren't all gone, TJ (Golden Duck) was talking about making new chars and we all know about it as well as the rest of them.

Overall, there's no team to hold war for more than 20 minutes now days. Cocky, however proven to be true.

Tupac
~afterdawn.

Im pretty sure that they quit to play rl tib (really cuz they got owned off but there excuse is to play rl tib.)

this death penalty is a bit extreme. its ridiculous to see a full mlvl gone from 2 deaths.. and i was under 5% til a new one now 86% away from what it was >.>

and the other skills omgwtfbbq this is retarded. im going back to just afking wolf 24/7 since the only way to get anywhere here seems to be botting ill just protect my shielding/club/fist ranks and try getting the other 2 melees as well.

Last edited:
I actually like the new death loss as well. Although I'm losing 5 levels per death its so much funner when dying actually means something before you could just die and it wouldn't even matter almost

Guys the rates are high look at players levels in highscores, If you have nothing to lose it makes pvp boring..if I would have done this from the start everyone would think nothing of it but a great PVP experience..now its got people complaining.

Back