• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About this server/forum

liinuz

kobrakungeN^
Reaction score
I'm not playing here anymore, but I'm still a bit intrested about what's happening here nowadays. So I check the forums sometimes. And what do I see?

Seriously guys. This forum is the "flame-war" itself. All I see is insulting threads that continues for sevral of pages. I mean like, what the fuck are you doing?
"HEheheheh u waste money on ot noobfuck", "pierce ded by 4 people, nooooooob", "dracos fucking idiot". We'll maby not the best examples, but anyway.
Guys, grow up.

So go on flaming this post aswell.
Bye <333333

Best wishes, a member of the true owners of this server, Top Boys/Beyond the Obvious.
y000000000

When you had your big polak team i can say it was kinda fun to battle with u

You are wrong, i was only 2 days with polacks, i was with Swedes and Mitch and yes we were fighting against polacks team which had 2 times more ppl than us, and we was able to won nice

I'm not playing here anymore, but I'm still a bit intrested about what's happening here nowadays. So I check the forums sometimes. And what do I see?

Seriously guys. This forum is the "flame-war" itself. All I see is insulting threads that continues for sevral of pages. I mean like, what the fuck are you doing?
"HEheheheh u waste money on ot noobfuck", "pierce ded by 4 people, nooooooob", "dracos fucking idiot". We'll maby not the best examples, but anyway.
Guys, grow up.

Bye <333333

Best wishes, a member of the true owners of this server, Top Boys/Beyond the Obvious.
y000000000

keep in mind this is softcores

Guys, grow up.

Bye <333333

y000000000

Praising yourselves is a bit low, don't you think?

I remember when we made up a time everytime this summer after ss. Was so fun to war against top boys and i will never forget that haha :)

Back