• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Adding Sprites Into Your Server

He means, overwriting sprites over exisiting ones, for example: MPA=CIPSOFTS MPA. OVERWRITE MPA. MPA=SANTY's MPA

And I know how to change them in the .otb and .dat, but I'd wish to replace them directly from the .spr

This needs to show us how to get the item into our OT's.. Ive created the sprite and dat file and put them into a custom client that connects to my server. You can make the item though, it needs to be placed in the otserv.. so how exactly are we going to get it to show up in the ot and be able to make the item?

Use otitemeditor 0.3.7 , change the graphics.dat using notepad ++ with the .dat and .spr signature at number 16-17 (i dont remember) , place the 8.52 at number 15-16 (i dont remember aswell),, and then you are done.

^ Maybe some pictures would help.. we need a detailed tutorial on how to run your server with your new sprites.

The new item id, according to the Itemtype is 11704. I add 11704 to my ot's items.xml. use the custom client with the custom sprite and dat files; and when I make /i 11704 it makes a random item already in game.. definitely not the sword I made. How do I get my item in game -.- This is so annoying, do I seriously have to edit the items already in game with my pictures; or can I add NEW ITEMS to the server without editing any of them.

Last edited:
im having this error when i am opening the DAT file

Unknown option byte: 21
Previous option byte: 11
Address: 313
Aborting....

I choose 760 and 780 both of them didnt work, this is with tibia 9.1, thanks.

EDIT: i just saw that it doesnt work with 9.1 so what program should i use for this verison? thanks.

Last edited:
can someone re upload the dat editor? or another website please

I have a Problem,after i Finished Doing the Tutorial,i dont Know where could i find my Item..
I went in Remeres Map Editer,And Kept on Searching for the item But i couldnt Find it Why? :(
I looked in Raw - Other And Items Weapons.

The new item id, according to the Itemtype is 11704. I add 11704 to my ot's items.xml. use the custom client with the custom sprite and dat files; and when I make /i 11704 it makes a random item already in game.. definitely not the sword I made. How do I get my item in game -.- This is so annoying!

SOMEONE HELP ME!

Straight_line.jpg

Haha this image cracked me up ;p

Nice tut too

Back