• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Aenearth

Godely

Reaction score
aenearth.jpg

Hi. My name is Gustavo and I'm the admin of Aenearth. Are you looking forward to seeing what's all about? Well, if you didn't see my topic on "Advertisement", here is what I wrote:

Aenearth - Alternative Engine of the Earth

Have you ever imagined how would it be to have great powers and amazing skills in real life? Well, there has been no such thing as magic until... now! Aenearth came to prove you that everything is possible. You are about to read an article about a fiction game which uses the real world map. No, I'm not talking about Tibia map. I'm really talking about the world. Our Earth. Here is a quick tutorial of what's Aenearth about:

First Part: let's talk about how and where do you start the game.
When you create your character, you'll have to choose your language. You can choose between English, Portuguese and Polish. By choosing the language, you'll be considered as an American, a Brazilian or a Polish character. Please keep in mind that the language you choose to create your character will directly affect your gameplay - All NPCs in Australia and all important NPCs in the Earth will be polyglot: speak the language you choose on your character creation; the other NPCs will speak the language of their countries (e.g. in Poland, trivial NPCs will speak polish). Although you'll never be able to change this status again, you'll still be able to go live in another country - if you have the access to it. But we'll talk about it later.
Your journey is going to start at New Zealand, in the eastern hemisphere. In the very first beginning, you'll born in an island where you'll be asked to choose between four vocations: an wizard, a sage, an archer or an warrior. Some inhabitants of the island are going to give you further informations about those vocations. After you choose it, you'll have to take a boat to Australia. There, you will be able to hunt and train your level and skills until you reach at least level 10. But you can still be in the island until level 20. If you persist in being more, you'll not be able later to go to the main continents, and you'll be considered as an oceanic. When you get the required level, you should go talk with Captain Cooper, in the north of Oceania. As soon as you talk to him, he will tell you about the city you are going to. Do you remember the part were you were supposed to choose your language? Based on that, you'll have to go to the city that speaks this language. This means that, for instance, if you choose English, when you're ready to leave Australia you'll be sent to the United States of America.

Second Part: let's talk about what happens when you are in your own country.
Well, first of all, let's remember that the game is still based on Tibia. So yes, you will have to hunt. But don't worry, each of the three major countries - United States of America, Brazil and Poland - will have plenty of areas to hunt, and those areas will be fulfilled with informations - in your own language - and creatures to kill.
Ok, did you got level 30? Or 40? I suppose you are tired of being 40 years old and had never paid a visit to other countries, right? Well, too bad you still can't use the boat. If you try to, the Captain will say that he doesn't even know what you're talking about. People are dumb! They know nothing about other countries! But guess who is going to help them? YOU!
Well, to explain that, we'll need an example. So let's suppose you are brazilian - so you began your journey in Brazil. You want to go to the United States, but Capitão João says that he doesn't know where's America. You've gotta unlock it. First of all, you need your president's permission. Well, of course he will say yes, and then you've got to walk through the interior of Latin America, pay a visit to Panama, climb the Rocky Mountains and, finally, "discover" North America. Then your way to this country-continent will be unlocked, and you'll be ready to your next adventure! There're a lot of ideas to have, but we're still thinking about them. For instance, can you imagine swimming from one continent to another, and in the middle way you suddenly find Atlanta? This is a very first teaser of what's coming through, so just wait!

Third Part: now let's finish this quick presentation talking about our in-game features.
Are you tired of spamming "Selling that item for this price!" on Trade Channel? Well, on Aenearth you don't need to. We invented the Automatic Selling Mode. What's that? The Automatic Selling Mode is a mode - of course - that you set up yourself so your character will be online until the server save, on a place called "free market", with a sign behind you saying "MyName's Market! Selling:...", and any player can go and start a conversation as if you were a NPC. Can you believe that? It's true, and it's already done.
Are you tired of having to talk and read english all the time? In all Tibia or Open Tibia servers? Well, on Aenearth, depending on the language you choose in the creation of your character, almost all your gameplay will be changed. Of course, message such as "You see a..." or name of buttons of the client won't be changed, but many NPCs will talk your language - but not all of them. If you are from Poland and you manage to find India (Yes, India!), I bet you can just understand the "Arebaba!" as "Oh my God!". Sorry to say, but you will need help to understand what they are saying... unless you decide do live in India, what will make their inhabitants look at you with different eyes... and maybe different way of speaking.

I guess you are tired of reading, right? Here is a quick view of our minimap - sorry, but you won't see detailed pictures today.

minimapamundi.jpg

*The black areas have not been made yet.

And now, did you like it? Well, if you did, this is your chance to join our team. We already have a great webmaster and a programmer, so this is not our point today. But if you are a mapper, a scripter, a designer or even a Polish speaker, this is your chance! We already have 2 mappers and 1 scripter, but we need more.

Just post:
Your name:
Your country:
What do you do?:
A link of a topic or a picture where I can see some of your work:
Your MSN:

Simple as that!
I'm looking forward to seeing new members!

Regards,
Godely.

If you want to join the team just post here what I required =))

Okay, tell me anything of these ideas are done yet?
If so, I want to see 'em :) .. I might apply as a Designer as well.

Yo!

My name is Andreas and iam seventeen years old,
from Sweden. Speaking both English and Swedish fluently. (As you can see)

Gamemaster experience : Iam very good as a GM, Had my own server during the 7.5-.7.6 times online for about 4-5 months nonstop with 200-300 people online each day. (pvp enforced)
Knows all the commands that a GM should know,
Good with people and not unfair. And with that i mean that iam not giving items/levels to anyone and neither to my own character.

Iam able to be online for about 5 - 9 hours each day, (after school),

Your's, Burkaz. ^_^

Just f*cking ROX!!

Your name: Eduardo
Your country: Venezuela
What do you do?: Scripter[Npcs, spells, actions, talkactions, movements, glob.. etc...](see in the forum for my works)
A link of a topic or a picture where I can see some of your work: http://otland.net/f81/working-demon-oak-quest-v0-4-forgotten-server-0-3-5-a-40244/ - http://otland.net/f82/best-lottery-system-v0-1-forgotten-server-0-3-5-a-47524/ - http://otland.net/f81/mod-buy-items-bp-items-lever-great-config-v1-0-a-52929/ - http://otland.net/f82/see-deaths-special-channel-look-if-player-killed-slain-crushed-51245/ AND MORE!
Your MSN: [email protected]

Hello

My name is Joseph. I am 18 years old and live in the USA.
I have been mapping mmo's for over 4 years, playing tibia since 2001, and following otserv dev's since 2005. I have made my fair share of private servers, but I want to be apart of a team that has the potential to be more than the average server, and I feel as I can help you.

my msn is [email protected]..

I am able to be online whenever, able to map whenever, ect. just contact me

Sry Godely for these Posts but i said that because Burkaz just wanted GM access for doing nothing
BTW. im a mapper and im already in a Staff :D

Sry Godely for these Posts but i said that because Burkaz just wanted GM access for doing nothing
BTW. im a mapper and im already in a Staff :D

Yea Sure.. Helping the community is doing nothing, you fool. And iam already in the team.

Last edited:
Back