• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Another Game World?

Sharter0N

Reaction score
Hello, now when there are 1400+ players online daily and i think there will be more, don't you think that its time to make another game world? Not another server, just "game world" something like multi world system on RL tibia for example Furura and Antica but without the possibility of transfer character. Game world with the same rates etc.. In the evening when there are 1400+ ppl its so hard to find any free hunting spot :/. Feel free to post ur opinion here its just my proposition. Would be nice if administration will post here too :).

Last edited:
Hello, now when there are 1000+ players online daily and i think there will be more, don't you think that its time to make another game world? Not another server, just "game world" something like multi world system on RL tibia for example Furura and Antica but without the possibility of transfer character. Game world with the same rates etc.. In the evening when there are 1000+ ppl its so hard to find any free hunting spot :/. Feel free to post ur opinion here its just my proposition. Would be nice if administration will post here too :).

I do believe they've mentioned the possibility before somewhere, but they're trying to get all quest lines working prior to opening yet another server (Eg. Wrath of the Emperor, Deepling bosses & outfit/addons, etc).
So, just be patient for now.

Regards,
Cody

The server is always with MUCH players, its the moment to open a other server.
Signed

Hello, now when there are 1400+ players online daily and i think there will be more, don't you think that its time to make another game world? Not another server, just "game world" something like multi world system on RL tibia for example Furura and Antica but without the possibility of transfer character. Game world with the same rates etc.. In the evening when there are 1400+ ppl its so hard to find any free hunting spot :/. Feel free to post ur opinion here its just my proposition. Would be nice if administration will post here too :).

I agree with you, and unlike many said it isn't too much work to start a second server based on the same one they are currently running. But it's up to the staff to decide if they want to do it.

I would def play on that server because 1400 players online is getting way too much for the size of real map. When I started it was fine ..but as I gain level the harder it is to find a good place to hunt.. maybe I should stay in tomb until 200 but meh there is already some 150+ botting in most of them.

Good idea ..up to the staff to decide

I would like a new server aswell, same as shadowcores but a new one. I mean 2 shadowcores server. But i guess there's going to be 2 server with 1000 people online hahah this server ROX!

Back