• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Argardh mapping: The Worldforge, Castles and Landscapes

There is a subtle difference between newbie, how can understand and take critique well and kids like OP who will lie that They have 15 years old experience in making map so They will not take any critique and know better how to make decent, gameplay-friendly map...

LOL. Joined Monday. 9 posts. And friend of OP from his "server".

LOL. Joined Monday. 9 posts. And friend of OP from his "server".

Yeap, working with him. And then?

Ive read most of his posts, you are something that comes along every 10 or 20 posts and all you do is dump a load of bullshit and try to get everyone in there and get shitty themself. Not working very well though and rather transparent.

I posted maybe 4-5 posts in maybe three of his threads, so don't blame me for hate He gets. It is purely his own fault. No one makes him stubborn and stupid, so also don't blame me for saying the truth about your not-so-smart boss...

His stubborness in creating after his own visions and ideals is why many of us like his work tbh, because that alone is a fact and truth that makes it more certain he will create something new and unique, mr stormtrooper. His simple style in mapping is also very appreciated, not everyone likes 10.0+ graphics with a ton of strange details.. Also, stop lying. 4-5 posts? Dont make us laugh..

IMO: The idea of playing on this map kinda makes me nauseous. Its for the most part really, really boring and grey. It looks like you did this with autoboarder in 15 mins and called it a day. Im not saying big is bad but imagine how boring it would be for a level 5 to travel in this city. Same with the the nature, looks like you chose 'Green trees' in doodads and just spammed it. The roads overall are depressing and mixed too hard, mostley in the nature.

3/10 - I would not play this at gunpoint, sorry :(

The map, for the most part.. ? Rediclousness never ends here on OTLand does it? You've seen what, 10 screenshots of a map that's bigger than rl-tibia.. and you can give the map, as a whole, judgement?

And this guy is a mapper himself, as said, personally I think his mapping is real shit. Like really, really bad.. most but not all. His aims and vision for what is good is clerly 100% inverted of my own. Anyways, so if he thinks mine is shit I'm not surprised, but when he sticks around and repeats himself it gets annoying..
I like @Jacobs mapping, he have done a awesome job contributing with maps for Thanatos.
He also got really nice ideas how to do unique things.

I like @Jacobs mapping, he have done a awesome job contributing with maps for Thanatos.

Good for you and him :) Still very different aims and ideals and people are allowed to have different opinions. Neither me or Sinth are in his/Thanatos thread telling you in a rude way how different ideals we have, do we?

His stubborness in creating after his own visions and ideals is why many of us like his work tbh, because that alone is a fact and truth that makes it more certain he will create something new and unique, mr stormtrooper. His simple style in mapping is also very appreciated, not everyone likes 10.0+ graphics with a ton of strange details.. Also, stop lying. 4-5 posts? Dont make us laugh..

1. I don’t think there is much of „you”. Few people. I guess not even 10. To be honest I would even check if You’re not his MC made only to spam with positive comments and create illusion of some kind of interest towards project run by that kid…

2. Something new and unique…? BUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAahHAHAHAhahaahahahahaahahahahahahahah! Please stop! I can’t breath! Buahahahahahahaha! Making slightly different, square and overall empty map isn’t nothing unique… It is just stupidity of not understanding that RPG-lovers like maps spammed with shitload of details or even maps with custom sprites and PvP/WAR-lovers don’t give a damn about lore of server. Not even considering lover of all of that DBZ or Bleach servers…

3. Then count how much I’ve posted, in how many of his threads.

The map, for the most part.. ? Rediclousness never ends here on OTLand does it? You've seen what, 10 screenshots of a map that's bigger than rl-tibia.. and you can give the map, as a whole, judgement?

Wait… Wut…? You blame Us from talking shit about shitty screenshots posted by your lover boy…? Blame him. Either for sucking at making maps or for choosing the ugliest location to showcase…

Gotta love trolls who really commit :) Overall empty map? lol.. you're post is 100% lies and garbage nothing to discuss/reply to.

Im not much different so why should I? lol. Don't you have any own threads/interests or do you actually spend all your online-time trolling?

I'm sorry but I cannot help you If your intellect isn’t high enough to click on the link in signature or check my threads in my profile. Seek professional help.

"It is just stupidity of not understanding that RPG-lovers like maps spammed with shitload of details or even maps with custom sprites and PvP/WAR-lovers don’t give a damn about lore of server"

Argardh is PVP/RPG, so isn't it great then that there's a custom lore with a map mapped for PVP? Or what.. should it be a Map for RPGers and Lore for PVPers? You're funny. Roleplayers care little of graphics by the way.

The lore is well built-in to the map with books, NPCs and yeah basically everything as they have both(map and lore/story) grown paralell to eachother at basically same pace. As everyone who's been following the progress knows :) What you don't know/Haven't seen is ofcourse more of the in-game map. If you want to see more checkout the gameplay-trailer coming up in a few days/1 week max.

What i've seen its not so nice, too much detail that catches/annoys the eye if you ask me.. I like plain and simple old-school Tibia-style, best for both PvP and RPG, as said: 10.0+ graphics is horrible imo, even 8.6 is pretty lame compared to earlier if you ask me.. btw, the image poppsie linked... a cave, with a depot with open balcony out to a cave-waterfall? That makes more sense than using light-blue water OUTSIDE a cave(like poppsie implied)? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
What i've seen its not so nice, too much detail that catches/annoys the eye if you ask me.. I like plain and simple old-school Tibia-style, best for both PvP and RPG, as said: 10.0+ graphics is horrible imo, even 8.6 is pretty lame compared to earlier if you ask me.. btw, the image poppsie linked... a cave, with a depot with open balcony out to a cave-waterfall? That makes more sense than using light-blue water OUTSIDE a cave(like poppsie implied)? :p

why u making a 8.6 server then

are you really confused about underground buildings?
have you ever actually played an rpg before?

maxresdefault.jpg

are you really confused about underground buildings?
have you ever actually played an rpg before?

Argardh has a vast underground, so no, I'm not "confused" and I don't really care about it "making sense" in terms of gravity and science.. i'm not the one demanding it to "make sense". Just funny that the picture you posted makes 0 sense in comparison, no? :)

edit: you find Mintwallin right, the name of the city you posted.. ? ;)
underworld.png

Back