• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Arrow-breeze Project, Mid. exp rate!

Ranyo13

ManCausingMayhem
Reaction score
Heya OTlanders, Note : Colours: (RED): Means something important.

I'm writing here to present my new project.
So i'm thinking of the name Arrow-breeze :D

Here are some info. about the project :)

Client Version = 8.60

Map = Custom.
-- Only 1 island as a lesson from Leftwing's thread about creating an open tibia server, starting small, getting bigger.
-- There will be more than 30 house.
-- More than 10 species of monsters will exist on the island and underground too.
-- There will be every needed shop.
-- There will be a lot of custom quests. (None of real tibia quests such as: INQ, ANNI, etc.)

And alot more.. Can't think because my mind is confused.

Screenshots = Map.jpg
-- There will be more screenshots in game soon!

Miscellaneous = -- Items are just same as real tibia, ones that aren't used by real tibia can be used on arrow-breeze open tibia server as donation items or custom items for higher levels than 300+ or whatever.
-- Trainers won't exist on arrow-breeze open tibia server since i want players to feel the RPG (I know skills and magic levels rates are high, players probably won't need to train, but i won't turn it worse by adding trainers.)

Donations = (If i add donations, i will add them for upgrading the open tibia server and offering a better service, not for food irl, i will bring up the thread if i add any donations.)

Experience Stages = From 1 to 50 = 30x
From 51 to 100 = 25x
From 101 to 150 = 20x
From 151 to 200 = 15x
From 201 to 250 = 10x
From 251 to 350 = 5x
From 351 to 999 = 3x --What do you think?

Other rates =
Skills rate = 12
Magic levels rate = 6
Loot rate = 2

Difference from any other 8.6 open tibia server = If we are comparing my open tibia server with a 999x one, then i would say there's a huge difference since 999x open tibia servers are not fun at all, same thing happens on the open tibia server for several times, EX: Leveling you logon, hunt for a while, get the max level which is (717217) as i know then just keep doing the (Rebirth) system thing till you just get bored. But, i will try to make players feel the RPG, can't do better RPG than real tibia though since i can admit they got their own company and help, but i got none to help me, so lets hope i can do anything that is worth playing and wasting 1 or more hours a day.
(AND) if we are comparing with a 8.6 custom open tibia server with mid-experience rates, then you should know that by yourself, because i never played one. I played low rates ones only.

I dunno what to add as more info. so maybe suggest? (END OF INFO.)
Also please don't flame since it's the very first project for me. I will try to do my best to make everybody satisfied, motivate me, give me ideas, so all of us can have a great open tibia server to play.
Yours faithfully,
Ranyo13

Last edited:
From what I see, it seems good, but you definitely need more information about the server. Maybe put what will make your OT different from others besides the map. What kind of quests will it have? Events? Custom items? Loot rate? Website(if any)? 24/7? Custom spells? Etc.

I like the island idea, starting out small, then expanding. This will let you do map updates which will give your players something to look forward to. Having a fun and unique map is important.

As for 8.6, I feel like you will have a lot of people botting, but I am not too sure. The only 8.6 I've really played is NoxiousOT and I saw a lot of people using a bot, but I guess it depends how strict the staff/rules are.

Sounds good, but definitely get some more info in there. You could put skills/magiclevel rate? Loot rate? Custom quests? Custom spells? Events? What will make your server different from another 8.6 server?

I like the map idea where you start out small and expand. This lets you have map updates, which let your players have something to look forward to.

However, I feel like with an 8.6 server, you would have a lot of botters. I have only played a couple of 8.6 OTs before, and I saw a lot of botting going on, but I guess it depends how strict the staff/rules are.

Last edited by a moderator:
You expect 20 players on the OT? You need to map for a month 24/7 if you want a successfull custom map with 100+ players, at least.

From what I see, it seems good, but you definitely need more information about the server. Maybe put what will make your OT different from others besides the map. What kind of quests will it have? Events? Custom items? Loot rate? Website(if any)? 24/7? Custom spells? Etc.

I like the island idea, starting out small, then expanding. This will let you do map updates which will give your players something to look forward to. Having a fun and unique map is important.

As for 8.6, I feel like you will have a lot of people botting, but I am not too sure. The only 8.6 I've really played is NoxiousOT and I saw a lot of people using a bot, but I guess it depends how strict the staff/rules are.

Sounds good, but definitely get some more info in there. You could put skills/magiclevel rate? Loot rate? Custom quests? Custom spells? Events? What will make your server different from another 8.6 server?

I like the map idea where you start out small and expand. This lets you have map updates, which let your players have something to look forward to.

However, I feel like with an 8.6 server, you would have a lot of botters. I have only played a couple of 8.6 OTs before, and I saw a lot of botting going on, but I guess it depends how strict the staff/rules are.
Thanks alot mate!
Your reply helped me alot! Thread updated :)
Gonna keep mapping a little bit more, sleep, then wake up and post screenshots for the map. Keep tuned.

You expect 20 players on the OT? You need to map for a month 24/7 if you want a successfull custom map with 100+ players, at least.

Uhm, no?
He can just map one continent, then extend it.

Good luck Ranyo!

Uhm, no?
He can just map one continent, then extend it.

Good luck Ranyo!
Thanks mate!
@Topic =
-- Added a screenshot, too small though, not familiar with forums screenshots
-- Map is kind of bad because i'm not that great mapper, just a small thing and i will keep updating it when the open tibia server is online.
Yours sincerely,
Ranyo13

Back