• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Arsenal vs. Barcelona 2-2

Sir Blondi

Blackwood
Reaction score
Barcelona played vs. Arsenal 2 days ago in the highbury, Barcelona played an excellent match, Arsenal played very bad match.

Possession of first half was 71% Barcelona, 29% Arsenal :O:O
What Happened To Arsenal ? :X

Regards :peace:

well they faced a a team with 100% skills and class I MEAN

Xavi - worlds best play maker
Lionel Messi - worlds best player + 2nd playmaker
Ibra - together with messi, xavi and iniesta = best striker in the world easily
Iniesta - well he is exactly like xavi in my opinion
Puyol - one of the worlds best defender
Pique - one of the worlds best defender

Maxwell, milito is awesome as well.. HECK whole barca is awesome

Well, it was probably one of the worst match by Arsenal, but I was still dreaming about their win :wub:
IMHO revenge will be really exciting due to Cesc's exception and Arsenal need at least 2 goals to fight for win. Will be really hard :$

Hahaha Ibra is being hailed in England :p

It was really, really, really strong of Barcelona to do that with Arsenal when they were the away-team :p

Sunnshine, they only need to win with 1-0 and they are in the SemiFinals...

If Wegner plays Walcott from the start they will have a chance to win because Pique + Puyol is not playing that game.

Sunnshine, they only need to win with 1-0 and they are in the SemiFinals...

If Wegner plays Walcott from the start they will have a chance to win because Pique + Puyol is not playing that game.

No, they need to score at least 1-0. If they score 1-0 then it will be penalty. if it's 1-1 then barca wins because barca scored 2 goals in when they were in arsenal's stadium.

No... Its 2-2 aggregate. If they win 1-0 it will be 3-2 Aggregate. They only call out away-goals if u come on the same score like 3-3 aggregate then Barca would win cuz away goals.

lol thats what i meant but y the hell..

i meant if it will be 1-1 in camp nou then Barca wins by default.

wat about 0-0?

0-0 = Barca because away goal. If Aggregate goes a tie (like 0-0 1-1 2-2- 3-3 4-4 and so on) they will count away goals. If it been like 2-2 on Emirates and then 2-2 on Camp Nou they will go Over-time and then Penalties.

Well, it was probably one of the worst match by Arsenal, but I was still dreaming about their win :wub:
IMHO revenge will be really exciting due to Cesc's exception and Arsenal need at least 2 goals to fight for win. Will be really hard :$

bullshit arsenal wasn't bad barca was just too good.. it is obviously that you are a supporter of arsenal. because neutral people will see that barca was just too good and that is why arsenal started to fail in everything. but with some luck arsenal got 2-2 but you need some luck in matches to win matches like this. i think barca will win next match for sure.

Arsenal Rox! Fabregas had broken leg,before he was shooting penalty...He is a hero ^^. Nasri,Walcott <- He is faster than Ronaldo? Arsenal will win! You will see ! It won't puyol,pique in Barca...

wladca, Fabregas didnt feel the leg until he shot the penalty. If he didnt shot the penalty he would be able to play the whole game without even know it. Walcott is probably faster than Ronaldo but if they had a ball to run with I would say Ronaldo..

Back