• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[banned] Supremia ot dataspoof 0.o

exique

Natala-ot.com
Reaction score
datapoof.jpg

Need more proof? :S

Well one thing. You should get a life, Dont got anything els to do. ?. Btw as i can se no one of those characters dose play on supremia, So its maby an old SS?

PS. Du måste vara 12 år har inget annat att göra på dagarna. Suger på att spela spelet. Så ser till att förstör för andra. Skaffa dig en annan hobby. Sen så hotar du Admin med att ge dig saker. Lol. patetiskt.

. And This should not be iligle ore how its spelled. This way ppl start to play ots more. Since they se that more ppl is playing, Sorry for my english. Great Regards Byna

Go die in 4ids

Well one thing. You should get a life, Dont got anything els to do. ?. Btw as i can se no one of those characters dose play on supremia, So its maby an old SS?

PS. Du måste vara 12 år har inget annat att göra på dagarna. Suger på att spela spelet. Så ser till att förstör för andra. Skaffa dig en annan hobby. Sen så hotar du Admin med att ge dig saker. Lol. patetiskt.

. And This should not be iligle ore how its spelled. This way ppl start to play ots more. Since they se that more ppl is playing, Sorry for my english. Great Regards Byna

Go die in 4ids

Hiho c-637b72d5.05-50-73746f23.cust.bredbandsbolaget.se:64424
Your calling me a 12 year old kid and you cant even spell to ILLEGAL!

Idiot..

Hiho c-637b72d5.05-50-73746f23.cust.bredbandsbolaget.se:64424
Your calling me a 12 year old kid and you cant even spell to ILLEGAL!

Idiot..

Agree, he shouldn't write that other's 12 years old when they can't spell.

look, supremia hoster. just hosted. it was his players who made all these lvl 1. -.-

@edit..

sorry didn't saw. :S maybe he forgot to remove the "same account login." -.-

look, supremia hoster. just hosted. it was his players who made all these lvl 1. -.-

@edit..

sorry didn't saw. :S maybe he forgot to remove the "same account login." -.-

Pretty old thread..

Back