• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diss

Reaction score
Jaja, I got ip-banned for "name-calling" ROX Staff jon jaja didnt u remove her staff last time she banned some1 for calling her a bitch rofl...

yea i alrdy no ur talkin bout god mine.. shes a str8 bitch

ip ban seems a bit extreme :O
lemme talk to her

it was brad
20:11
he always
insults her
for no reason
and its quite annoying

why do u insist on insulting her, she completely keeps to herself yet theres that few select people that have to bitch at her for no reason..

ip ban seems a bit extreme :O
lemme talk to her

why do u insist on insulting her, she completely keeps to herself yet theres that few select people that have to bitch at her for no reason..

how the fuck do u get the idea of her even being a gm without thinking of mass hysteria?

ROFL jon she flipped out on my facebook when i said i passed my ged test,Thats def not keepin 2 her self lol. Sec lemme quote her,
"Ania Late: only thing you will pass you fucking piece of shit low life mother fucker. why dont you go and fuck some more 12 yr olds... oh, w8 you are most likely still a virgin... unless you paid for sex"
Rofl, And besides that, I didnt insult her at first I said, ~Cough~Slut~Cough~ and she automatically thought I was talking about her when I didn't even see her, then she notated me then I called her a bitch then she banned me. And I feel the need to insult her because shes an idiot that doesnt know shyt about being a staff + 7 days outta the month shes a lil cock sucker.

And she also accused me of summoning for my own char which I couldn't do seeing as it was on the same account.

cough slut cough lmfao thats hilarious, i cant believe she said that on ur facebook thats fucked up! i get so much mixed information lol

ye its funny shit I aint even trippin tho u can keep me banned 2 keep her lil bitchy ass happy cus i prolly wont start playin until more people join playin rl tibs :D

21:05 God Mine: no.. he started shit on my FB
21:05 God Mine: so i said my peace.. and blocked him
21:05 God Mine: that was last week
21:06 God Mine: then today
21:06 God Mine: i have ss of it all

Why do u nabs have to start shit with eachother!!

I just dont like her, and she said shyt on my facebook first lol alls I did was reply with "slut" I just feel the need 2 piss her off cus shes an idiot that doesn't kno shit about bein a staff member or even tibia in general, + Shes a pa

who the fuck cares about conversations on facebook.. thats why hes banned? LOL

naw Im banned cus I called her a bitch rofl jon your not smart for havin her as a staff

why is you straight trippin my neezy, she isn't that bad! just tell her you ignore her and she ignore you

She probably only got hired because she is a female...

She probably only got hired because she is a female...

Either that or she has been loyal to the ot since I started several years ago. Who are you and why are you posting in this thread?

LMAO I have to be somebody to post in this thread? What the fuck is this, you don't need to know who I am for me to post in this thread. It's obvious that people are suckers for girls, and are willing to do anything for them, in your case giving them god. It doesn't matter if they do their job poorly or great, they'll still get the job because they are females.

LMAO I have to be somebody to post in this thread? What the fuck is this, you don't need to know who I am for me to post in this thread. It's obvious that people are suckers for girls, and are willing to do anything for them, in your case giving them god. It doesn't matter if they do their job poorly or great, they'll still get the job because they are females.

this female might as well be considered half male.

My gf is coming tonight to sleep over u really think i need the interaction from someone thousands of miles away?? Grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom