• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bot =Retard...

RealSoft2

Banned User
Reaction score
Play game are ment to be manully, thats the fun part sucess manully.. Play with bot is both stupid/boring/retarded...

After a talk with CipSoft and some old friends Gm's theyre saying alot people complain about botters.. so now they will enhire some more Gms to check all worlds.. and its instant delition for anyone get busted.

I Agree to Delite all botters.

a level 8 Sorcerer are more ture then a level 80 master never get a single level manully..

Then will people relise the hard way is way more fun then bot?

You are level 5000 in rl tibia.. think.. how fun whould that be.. that what ever came in you way are not a threat..
you can x-logg in demon hell.. you can enter DHQ and just stand afk by go away get some ice cream.. NO FUN AT ALL (mabey at start, but never some day later)

its way more fun start as a serious low level punk and get level by level and see the skills reise.. that the <7.4 was about..

Anything else?:
nah..
November 25, 18:25 CET Instant Delition from Secura.
------------------------------------------------------------------
RealTibia [Game-Chat]
19:21 Unholy apu [37]: nm, sry for not awnser i make uhs with bot.
19:21 Unholy apu [37]: ww

------------------------------------------------------------------

He had almoust one year premium left. include some eq's.. magic level 56.. That getta hurt, one misstake.. DELITION.. can happen anywho.. even thoose are good to hide with bot/cave bot..

Total Characters have been Delited due botting between Oktober 25 and November 25: 41 accounts

Future: DELITE Many botters as possible

I cannot garantee everything above are correct spelled.

Enjoy facts

Enjoy read all coments too

||
||
||-/
--/
-/
/

Enjoy facts - wrong subforum ;d

Yeah .. xD.. I didn't realy know were to put it.. xD so I selected this "Ots-list Discussion" xD sounded to be the best one.. xD exept "Ot~"

SORRY, MY BAD