• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Brazilian Spoofers list.

ivory

Reaction score
I've verified em all.
If you also wanna verify, just do it.
I don't really know how to show proof, but I've created chars and left training like whole days there before posting here.

Here they are :
underwar.org
wakesoft.com.br
vikingserver.no-ip.org viking 7
vikingserver.no-ip.org Viking 3
newpbot.servegame.com
antico.darktibia.com
aliadox.servegame.com

Signed.
No way they could have that amount of players 24/7.
Maybe they just don't know about the new rules.

i lol'd when i saw "Brazilian Spoofers LIST."
haahaaa:]

Because I'm brazilian.
And I've been watching them for a long time.
So, dumbass, if you're not going to help, just shut the hell up.

o.0!!!!
calm down...

I can't, that's just ridiculous.
That guy has never ever even tried those servers, so hes like whathell, they're brazilians, they have loads of players.
Doesn't work like this, when you have a 150 constant online players online at peaktime, you'll have like 20 at 4 am.
Self experience, and I've tried all of these before posting and left a noob char training and stuff.
Kinda empty, but shows 400 players online. Not hard to get famous this way.

That guy has never ever even tried those servers, so hes like whathell, they're brazilians, they have loads of players.
Doesn't work like this, when you have a 150 constant online players online at peaktime, you'll have like 20 at 4 am.
Self experience, and I've tried all of these before posting and left a noob char training and stuff.

I have tried them and there are fucking loads of brs running around every squaremeter.

xinn got a little team/users who's helping to him for search data spoofers and calm man, if your server cant get a few players, don't cry, be pacient.

Unfortunately, it is true.
I know some of them and will try to contact.
Well nothing is done.
I got banned for spoofing, fixed it.
I hope they also get banned.
Well who cares about what is fair nowadays anyway

underwar.org
wakesoft.com.br
vikingserver.no-ip.org viking 7
vikingserver.no-ip.org Viking 3
newpbot.servegame.com
antico.darktibia.com
aliadox.servegame.com

ALL IS SPOOFING, my server is BAN Spoofing, this server no? because?

man look... tibianetip.no-ip.org Melhor Ot do Mundo (in english best of of the world) 302 (302) / 442 TOP BRASILIAN SERVER CREATED TODAY!
baiakrpg.servegame.com 24hrs acc no site 163 (177) / 1000 SECOND BEST OT IN BRASIL LOL?????????
sv1-extreme.servegame.com 8.60 24 horas 159 (201) / 200 THIRD BEST!!!! now 5:00 a.m in brasil
bnuserver.servegame.com BnU Global Full 24H 151 (288) / 1000 MASS SPOOFER TOO

if you have a true server without spoff players you never will have a good position in otservlist... so.. Longe live to spoofers.

Back