• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BUG] Horned Fox spawn - drop rate

closh

Reaction score
Hello.

I know that 'The Horned Fox' drops 2 Nose Ring's some times when it spawns. Now I think I know what the thing is; It spawns 1 or 2 Horned Fox's, because I looted Nose Rings in 2 different corpses.

As I have not seen any update release with the horned fox dropping 2 nose rings. The only one I saw was when u fixed so it get dropped every time you kill him.

Therefor I'd like to let you GM's know that you _could_ loot 2x Nose Ring's.

Anyway I don't think that the players would like the price of Nose Ring to go down.

Regards

Closh zÉ POSH GODDAMN!

Last edited:
Do you think that I'd ever make a thread about this if it didn't drop 2 nose rings?
You have got 2 people(me & Karid) confirming this.

I couldn't care less how many times u have killed the horned fox, lol.

I'm letting the GM's know that I know the Horned Fox drops 2 Nose Ring's, maybe not every time but at least once in a while. Therefor it could be a mistake by them when they updated the monster to drop nose rings every time it was killed. And they could look in to it whenever they have time.

Edit: EDITED FIRST POST.

Last edited:
Back