• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug Reports

You sure ur using the right client? could be your using some older client which makes you debugg because of newer sprites e.g.

There is a in the shop there you can buy box and so.. you can't buy the other things.. u need to say name.. :S please fix it

Bug with unholy book.. When i walk to here and say
> hi
she say
<Dermota: Hey there Sickest. I am searching for someone who could help me to find unholy book.
> Unholy book
<
> unholy book
<
She don't say anything :S lol
For your don't understand .. Me is > and the npc is <

300 posts! :)

Anyways, Richux, plax fix a bugged sqm at the infernalists "village".

It has been there for like forever! It's north east on the map.

Can't send ya the position numbers and stuff now, I'm in school, but I could send ya later if you can't find the sqm :) :peace:

300 posts! :)

Anyways, Richux, plax fix a bugged sqm at the infernalists "village".

It has been there for like forever! It's north east on the map.

Can't send ya the position numbers and stuff now, I'm in school, but I could send ya later if you can't find the sqm :) :peace:

You would save lot of my time by doing so. :)

I HAD GOLDEN HELMET ON MY EK AND U REMOVE IT. CUZ OF THAT U ADD QUEST FOR G -HELMET.. I WANNA MY G - HELMET BACK.... ON LADY VAX !!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT MY FAULT U WERE GIVING G HELMETS TO UR FRIEND BEFORE U ADD QUEST AND HE LOST IT. :mad::mad::mad:

I know Gotthard already reported it once but im going to do it one more time

im trying to be able to shoot sds with my knight, and since the new golden helmet gives u one extra mlvl i only need mlvl 14

now im on 15% to mlvl 14 and all the time i get kicked back to 16% on mlvl 14

u told gotthard that it isnt possible to reach mlvl 15, what is about 14?

btw why it isnt possible?

I know Gotthard already reported it once but im going to do it one more time

im trying to be able to shoot sds with my knight, and since the new golden helmet gives u one extra mlvl i only need mlvl 14

now im on 15% to mlvl 14 and all the time i get kicked back to 16% on mlvl 14

u told gotthard that it isnt possible to reach mlvl 15, what is about 14?

btw why it isnt possible?

Knights won't be able to shoot sd. The max magic level u can get is 13 or 14, I am not sure, but ull never get 15 :)

yeah okay
but could u maybe make it possible to reach at least mlvl 14?

cause as it seems that isnt possible too

At the southwest of the Wyrms cave, the borders around the water are unfinished. Also the walls look very strange near that place.

Wyrms don't run away when they have red hp.

When you (accidently) enter the teleporter at the Demon Oak reward room you can't get your reward anymore.

At the southwest of the Wyrms cave, the borders around the water are unfinished. Also the walls look very strange near that place.

Wyrms don't run away when they have red hp.

When you (accidently) enter the teleporter at the Demon Oak reward room you can't get your reward anymore.

*Fixed water and wall borders in spawn.
*Wyrms will now run on health below 200.
*You will now always be able to enter demon oak reward room.
*Demon reward room is pz now.
*Added pz check before entering the room, so players can't abuse it + error msgs.

thank you for your report. Keep reporting if you find something more.

Lost My donates in the rollback 16;37 today

As the title says i lost My donate items during the rollback and i know Thatcher mant mord PPl lost their stuffs too;( pleaseeeee help look at My tran history if u Dont believe me//Beirut

As the title says i lost My donate items during the rollback and i know Thatcher mant mord PPl lost their stuffs too;( pleaseeeee help look at My tran history if u Dont believe me//Beirut

As I already stated, we do not refund any kind of items which are lost during the crash(Donation terms/agreements), because players are always trying to scam us and even if they have donated, they try to get more items by pretending they have lost their actual ones. That's why you should always use "!save" command after receiving rare items etc. There are good news too, I added automatic save of player after he/she receives his donation gift.

Back