• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Callback from attack missiles/projectiles?

tje4

Reaction score
Hello.

Is there any way for a module to know when the last attack was?

An example would be if I want to make a "cooldown bar" after every arrow shot indicating when the next arrow is going to be shot at earliest, or simply counting the amount of hits/shots against monsters. I really can't figure out any way to do it, so I'm wondering if it is even possible?

You could add a callback which is executed when a missile gets placed on the map and check if missile type is arrow.
However that would cause spells which use arrow effect to trigger the cooldown aswell.

You should probably send a packet to you client indicating that an attack was executed and trigger the cooldown using that.

Thanks for the answer. I'm not the owner of the server and it doesn't use the standard OTClient, so all I have access to is adding modules which means it isn't possible for me to do then I guess.

Back