• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cam System

kor

PHP ziom
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
rookgaard
YouTube
Rookgaard
Hello.

Some time ago, I have implemented on my modest server a cast system from TFS 0.4 from Fir3element repository. Doing a research on other servers I have found that beside cast system
there is also cam system which record player's game at server side into file which can be downloaded and opened later by player attached to client from that server.
I know that system was implemented on Eloth servers (Eloth.net, Kasteria, Tibianus, Narvia and many more, cuz they start new server every month).

Cam System - Another advanced system. It uses approximately 5-10GB memory on our disk everyday

Cam System - Również zaawansowany system. Zużywa około 5-10gb dysku dziennie

But doing more research I have found that theirs entire system or some parts are the work of OtlLand user elf.

Co do narvi, to inwob wyjebał kilka k i ma cast / cam system od elfa yo.

Cam system w pełni zrobiłem sam jeśli chodzi o skrypty. Twórca bynacama powiedział mi jedynie jakim algorytmem są kodowane camy ponieważ z tym był największy problem. Wszystko działa na wątku.

Zrobiłeś własną wersje. Tak tak. Kolejkowanie, no jasne, o czym ty bredzisz ?
Wiem, że byś chciał być na poziomie Elfa, ale wyobraźnie musisz zamieć na umiejętności.

cam system zrobiłem sam po stronie silnika, jedynie potem jedna osoba pomogła mi w zew. aplikacji (...) Problemem z camami jest to że cholernie i/o zjada dysku (...) przy kilkuset osobach będą problemy z zapisem co przełoży się na mysql.

I have searched some sources of tibia recording systems like Tibia Time Machine (Tibia - Tibia Time Machine 5.1), BynaCam (Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting.) or Tibianic Tools (Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting.), tried to compile them just to analyze how they might work. They all record tibia packets incoming to client using TibiaAPI, but how it's done on server side that is generating recorded file? There is any listeners on the output of protocolmessages? Or maybe some functions attached to server's function on game functions?
I have asked elf here on OtLand and on his WypasOTS forum, but it seems he is not active from long time. Maybe some of you know a little more or tried in the past to create similar system or know someone who tried to?

Thanks for any response.

I'm pretty sure they are not server side related. TTM could even record from Tibicam replays.

TibiaCams just record all received packets by the server, and then when playing the cam back it sends the received packets over to the client again.

TTM, TibiaCam or BynaCams record packets on player's computer. In my opinion this kind of system (even if the client is custom) must be placed on server side as it generate file to download there. And cam format must be also compatible with cam-player (standalone or inside the custom client). If I will find any information, I'll post them here. Thanks for feedback and waiting for more info :)

Back