• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Camual open-beta discussion thread

Erikas Kontenis

Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Reaction score
vEuUo.png

This is fresh discussion thread for Camual server open-beta start. Also you should visit our development thread: http://otland.net/f251/camual-discussion-thread-already-full-sound-based-ots-149730/

Few things you should know about:

In open-beta everybody is welcome and to play you must download custom client from web page. You will be allowed to download it from 18th July, 2012 24:00 +2GMT.

At open-beta our goal will be to fix all bugs and to balance as much as possible vocations and monsters. So we need your help, feel free to post there issues and we will discuss it.

When open-beta starts you must to download our Camual client otherwise your game-play will be horrible.

Feel free to post there comments of any kind I will welcome it.

open-beta launch at 18th July, 2012 24:00 +2GMT.

Will Paladins have auras? And how will that work? Can Paladin use aura + spell at the same time?
cant wait ! :)

Will Paladins have auras? And how will that work? Can Paladin use aura + spell at the same time?
cant wait ! :)

Hehe ^^ At the moment theres no auras for paladin. He is similar to barbarians, also paladin best spells is holy damage, holy bolt or fist of the heavens is very good spells for him. But if talking so about auras, barbarians do have boo, they can use shout, battle orders, and battle commands to help for party friends.

Obviously i'm gonna check this out, let me know as soon as its up :> Or i guess cyro will be like "LOG IN NAAAAAAO" hahaha

Good luck bro, its good to see the progress of this!

Sorry i couldn't help as much as i intended.

Will you add druids and assasins? and can i create female paladin/male sorcerer?

Will you add druids and assasins? and can i create female paladin/male sorcerer?

Its not in our near plans to add druid and assasins, we trying to orientate in not expansion version. And no you can't change your gender, but if most people in open-beta will please to be able choose his sex, we will add feature to change gender.

Back