• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
@Xagul Does the priest damage buff work on yourself and if so is it supposed to be like this and stay that way or is that a bug?
I'm 99% sure it applies to the caster. I honestly think this makes priest a little too strong. I see them out dpsing many other vocations. Aren't they supposed to be support?

So excited for tomorrows update! Have you decided what vocation you want to rebirth into yet?
10500304_611547415619964_6042102697070807195_n.png

As far as I remember there was one ot where u could right click a weapon and it changed to another one (as of melee that is). Why not make it this way?

Get your protest gear ready!
What do we want?!? UPDATE!
When do we want it?!?!?!? NOW!!

protest.jpg

Todays update includes the following stuff, I likely forgot some things in this list. Final update list will be posted on the website later today.

~~~ New Stuff ~~~

• Added fire bomb rune.
  • Added destroy field rune.
  • Added Tier 4 to lottery wheel.
  • Added 7000+ areas
  • Added Fisco Ice [World Boss]
  • Added First Rebirth
  • Added new vocation: Tactician
  • Added a mark on players minimap showing where the exit to the mega-dome pvp arena is.
  • Added character swapping (beta must have admin present for now)

~~~ Changes/Bug Fixes ~~~
  • Soul Orbs may no longer be consumed while Psi Shield is active (Zealot Spell)
  • Loot Orb effects are now randomized.
  • Candy/Canes will not be consumable after rebirth.
  • Time to lose a frag has been reduced to 2 hours.
  • Fixed a bug where priest healing spells would pretty much always heal the target to full health.
  • Fixed a bug where !info was incorrectly displaying the amount of health healed per second. The amount of health healed is still the same, only the information in the dialog has changed.
  • Strength/Intelligence gems and Deaths Remedy amulet have been changed from %max health healing to %increased healing. This should prevent healing from getting out of control when players start to rebirth.
  • Clicking a runic item will now display the level required to channel its power if the users level is not high enough.
  • Fixed a bug with backpack of holding having 0 weight.
  • Fixed a bug where Expertise perk was not properly increasing damage of auto attacks.
  • Expertise perk reduced to 1% increased attack (down from 2%).
  • Daggers will now grant bonus critical chance.
  • Soul Orbs / Paralyze Ammunition loot amount lowered.
  • Deaths Carnage Amulet is available and functional again. It now grants 20 skills for a short time after killing a monster.
  • Trading tier items with higher tier npcs will be more cost effective now.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented monsters from healing.
  • Removed ammo from lottery wheel.
  • Players may now use up to 5 maps/keys at a time. Additional keys after the original will receive 2x the cooldown.
  • Fixed a few pz bugs.
  • Fixed a bug (I think) that allowed players to regenerate in food fight.
  • Killing a much lower level player will no longer cause them to lose blessings. (Experience will still be lost)

• Strength/Intelligence gems and Deaths Remedy amulet have been changed from %max health healing to %increased healing. This should prevent healing from getting out of control when players start to rebirth.
How much is that of a change to the str/int gems? Any numbers on what they were before?

The new effects for those orbs, can't you just make them a little brighter or more visible? I was already having problems with manual hunting and picking up orbs because at the rate I hunt, I sometimes got to wait like a sec or 2 before a orb actually appears and that causes me to miss one easily >.>

Isnt it atleast possible to make *LOOT* word more brighter rather then the completely random colours it seems to be now? (Dgreen, etc) I highly doubt that a script or any bot can track the colour, make it toggle with bright colours or just give each orb a unique bright colour or smth? To compensate for the less visible effects

Wouldnt be pleasant to have to slow down even further while hunting just to spot orbs properly, as I like to skip exp orbs while hunting specific mobs ;p

Todays update includes the following stuff, I likely forgot some things in this list. Final update list will be posted on the website later today.

~~~ New Stuff ~~~

• Added fire bomb rune.
  • Added 7000+ areas
  • Added First Rebirth
  • Added a mark on players minimap showing where the exit to the mega-dome pvp arena is.

• Fixed a bug where priest healing spells would pretty much always heal the target to full health.
  • Fixed a bug where !info was incorrectly displaying the amount of health healed per second. The amount of health healed is still the same, only the information in the dialog has changed.
  • Clicking a runic item will now display the level required to channel its power if the users level is not high enough.
  • Fixed a bug where Expertise perk was not properly increasing damage of auto attacks.
  • Deaths Carnage Amulet is available and functional again. It now grants 20 skills for a short time after killing a monster.
  • Players may now use up to 5 maps/keys at a time. Additional keys after the original will receive 2x the cooldown.
  • Fixed a few pz bugs.
  • Killing a much lower level player will no longer cause them to lose blessings. (Experience will still be lost)

" Deaths Remedy amulet have been changed from %max health healing to %increased healing. This should prevent healing from getting out of control when players start to rebirth."

i hope you understand that now. a 10k barbarian. in t7 legs can be soloed by an illusionist only level 6k with t6 gear. my healing went from 300k down to 170k. This has made barbarians completely trash as a "Tanky" class. and im sure other vocations can solo me as well in similar gear as the illusionist, just havent tested it yet. this isnt something you can ignore. Every high barbarian on server had that amulet and thats the only reason we where "tanky" now we are just trash dps fodder that can be pushed over like cow tipping.

~~~ New Stuff ~~~

• Added fire bomb rune.
  • Added 7000+ areas
  • Added First Rebirth

• Fixed a few pz bugs.
i like the updates other then no use orbs with psi shield lol

When I try to log in, It says "Cannot connect to a login sever. Error: Disconnected from server. (200002)"
Any ideas? Is the server down?

Also curious, do orbs spawn instantly now rather than a delay after killing a creature?

They spawn instantly. (unless it was recently changed)
When I try to log in, It says "Cannot connect to a login sever. Error: Disconnected from server. (200002)"
Any ideas? Is the server down?

Server is currently online with no lags. It's likely on your end.

" my healing went from 300k down to 170k.

Please read both points:

So now I will explain. The healing shown in !me was showing the total amount you could heal, but it was saying per second. This was incorrect as healing interval is every 2 seconds not 1 second. So rather than it looking stupid and saying (100,000/2s) I simply made it show half the healing as if it was per 1s. So with that information, since your healing was 300k before and 170k now, 170k*2 = 340k it appears with this change to how those regen mechanics work you actually gained healing. My guess is that you have really good regen items (a ring perhaps?).

Back