• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
@Flatlander
It's a nice idea and there should be a maximum cost then yes to avoid getting a double diminishing return situation.

@gunky9
Not sure about that. Many on top are barbarian/zealot, but it only shows level, not equipment. When it's the most played combination it's also logical that many on top are that combination. To me it feels like it's a strong combination early on, but that they will fall off later. Other combinations might require more time to get their strength.
Next rebirth will have to offer mages much more than the melee fighters I think. Shades have +50% m lvl, priests get +25% damage, illusionists get +50% damage, elementalist get + ~100% damage. These things keep stacking. Haven't spend much though on what barb/zealot can go next though.

Sabo can't get my mana below 95%. Tanky, yes, lot of damage? Not against a water/earth form spamm.

I agree that priests could use some overhauling in a positive and a more challenging way

&& Flatlander's idea should really be added with the Perk Points.. Well thought out

Difference between me and disturbed is that Disturbed is a shade/illu (0 defense in pvp), whereas an illu/elementalist has 170 mana per level (against 155 health of a barb/zealot) which gives quite some regen (yes, I know that I get 2.5% mana regen whereas a pure health vocation gets 5% health regen, but it's still a lot of regen) and spamming earth form absorbs a ton of damage.
I could easily get through his mana, not when spamming earth/water form, only when using energy + mana coil spamm, but since he has a lot of health and much more health regen than mana regen, I couldn't deal more damage than he could regen either.

Difference between me and disturbed is that Disturbed is a shade/illu (0 defense in pvp), whereas an illu/elementalist has 170 mana per level (against 155 health of a barb/zealot) which gives quite some regen (yes, I know that I get 2.5% mana regen whereas a pure health vocation gets 5% health regen, but it's still a lot of regen) and spamming earth form absorbs a ton of damage.
I could easily get through his mana, not when spamming earth/water form, only when using energy + mana coil spamm, but since he has a lot of health and much more health regen than mana regen, I couldn't deal more damage than he could regen either.
Still, you're saying he can't drop you below 95% mana, lets do some math than shall we. 170 mana/lvl and lvl 8k = 1,36 mil mana 5% of that is 68k you're saying a barb/zealot cannot hit you for 68k before you regen? i get hit for 350-400k with 97% armor (full defence) before i regen so you're just talking bullshit

Still, you're saying he can't drop you below 95% mana, lets do some math than shall we. 170 mana/lvl and lvl 8k = 1,36 mil mana 5% of that is 68k you're saying a barb/zealot cannot hit you for 68k before you regen? i get hit for 350-400k with 97% armor (full defence) before i regen so you're just talking bullshit
Do you have a water form that pushes people away so they can't hit you?
Do you have an earth form that increases your defense and absorbs multiple hits?

At the time this happened I was also level 8.8-8.9k.

Taylor Gang has T9 legs, THAT is why he is so tanky.
Well i'm not even complaining about his tankyness, im complaining about the amount of dmg a barb/zeal does WHILE STILL BEING REALLY TANKY, he only had a t8 wep and still does 400k damage on me before i heal. i just dont think thats right

Aslong as HP regen is twice as much as mana regen all this talk about comparing HP classes to mainly mana classes is pointless. You wanna curve out the survivability on a PVP environment? Dont make the already tanky classes heal twice as much as mana users dps classes.

Well i'm not even complaining about his tankyness, im complaining about the amount of dmg a barb/zeal does WHILE STILL BEING REALLY TANKY, he only had a t8 wep and still does 400k damage on me before i heal. i just dont think thats right

Weapon, EQ, etc, is all irrelevant.

The only thing that matters, is - What is his attack, what is the power% and what is your armor %.

if he has the same attack/power/armor as you, and you are both similar levels, and you both have similar skills (including gem buffs), and he does WAY more damage than you, THEN I see a problem. (which might be true, I'm just stating all the variables)

Aslong as HP regen is twice as much as mana regen all this talk about comparing HP classes to mainly mana classes is pointless. You wanna curve out the survivability on a PVP environment? Dont make the already tanky classes heal twice as much as mana users dps classes.

Actually lets see how the world actually works:
  1. Every vocation gets health per level except Elementalist:
  2. Vocations that have mana, have MORE total hp/mana than the only-hp classes on average.
  3. If you have mana, you gain 100% health, and 50% mana. If you do not have mana, you heal 150% health.
This means the following statements are true:
  1. Mages have, on average, more maximum health/mana than health-only classes
  2. Once you start losing Health (mana is gone) you will regenerate the same as any other class (150% total)
  3. There is only 2 benefits to having health-only. #1 Priests can heal you easier, #2 you regenerate 150% health at all times.

#3 You only need health regen gems if you want to boost your regen by gems (not that it matters much since everyone rebirthed player has probably a few hundred intelligence gems).
#4 You are uneffected by mana drain spells. At least one of the bosses has a mana drain spell since I noticed my barb or ninja going from 1 to 0 mana sometimes at a boss I forgot. No idea or more bosses and monsters have them.

Number 1 and 2 are much and much more important though.

if he has the same attack/power/armor as you, and you are both similar levels, and you both have similar skills (including gem buffs), and he does WAY more damage than you, THEN I see a problem. (which might be true, I'm just stating all the variables)
Well i can't test that because im not in the same eq/lvl as him, but what i can see is that me, as a barb/warrior am hitting 2mil each melee hit and 5mil bash+- that means 9mil damage each tick (2x attack speed in full attack) while a zealot/barb (wich is almost as tanky, especially with psi shield) hits 2mil each hit 4x, + laguna blade = 9mil already + zeal wich is another 5-6mil or so.

i just think that the 4x attack speed is too much and should be changed to 3x atk speed (+100% attack speed for each vocation) it seems like that would be more balanced

Alright question time:
Where's the new content?

Honestly, the server feels so boring right now.
There is absolutely nothing to do at the moment. There is no exciting or challenging quests, everything is walk here and click here for XXX.
There is no bosses that require any teamwork or some sort of strategy to go for.
No one does any PVP other than kill bot, wait for 3 friends of said bot to come and kill you - or nothing happens and u keep exping (or should I say botting).
Every single day the same old stuff. Login, do some keys, turn on cavebot and tab out.

What's the point If I may ask? What are we all leveling (if you can call it that lol) for? Last thing that came out was rifts and they are TERRIBLY designed and only up to 2k when there's people at 13k~.
Is it just me who doesnt see the point in this? I like the idea and thought behind the basic concept of the server but its so incomplete that it makes me cringe.

Is the point of the server to simply bot for all eternity? Cause so far, atleast to me, it seems like it. Spice things up, add some real challenges, stuff to bound up the community and to make people to group up and go after something. Only then will we see a decent community, some conflicts will start arising and it'll make everything more interesting for everyone.

Last but not least, dont make whatever challenge you come up with so easy. Not easy as in the way it was done but easy as in you teleport people to the place, show a video of how its done and help people with the way. You basically spoiled everything with Ice Fisco and handled it BADLY. Should probably be called Ice Fiasco instead of Fisco.

edit: typo

Last edited:
Cut the guys some slack man. One of the hardest things to do is push content when you have people like myself who can bot 24/7. It's not easy to keep up with that leveling pace.

Heck we were both 15k/16k respectively and had no complaint about content. The only complaint they ever got from either of us really was the removal of 5k levels. I dont care if the new content was/is designed for up to 10-15k. Even if we had made our goal of 25k level we still would hunt there due to it being fresh stuff....but the nerf hammer happened so we decided to just work on gear until new content since leveling just sucks right now.

Still no complaints about when new content coming, when it comes I will go there, until then t9 set gogo.

Cut the guys some slack man. One of the hardest things to do is push content when you have people like myself who can bot 24/7. It's not easy to keep up with that leveling pace.

Heck we were both 15k/16k respectively and had no complaint about content. The only complaint they ever got from either of us really was the removal of 5k levels. I dont care if the new content was/is designed for up to 10-15k. Even if we had made our goal of 25k level we still would hunt there due to it being fresh stuff....but the nerf hammer happened so we decided to just work on gear until new content since leveling just sucks right now.

Still no complaints about when new content coming, when it comes I will go there, until then t9 set gogo.

You can't complain about content cause you don't play the game, your bot does. Are you actually amused with the server or are you just botting INCASE things change? Seems like its the latter cause as you say: "when it comes, i will go there, untill then t9 set gogo".

Time to put like.. a limit to 3 mc chars or something like that?

Example of current shit:
OEgL1vDi.png

9 mc chars

You can't complain about content cause you don't play the game, your bot does. Are you actually amused with the server or are you just botting INCASE things change? Seems like its the latter cause as you say: "when it comes, i will go there, untill then t9 set gogo".
people have a false sense of pride in claiming what their bot has accomplished they to have accomplished simply because they told the bot to do what it did. dont even argue on the matter of botting, you wont win with these people. got better luck convincing a religious person about Evolution.

on a different note.. why the fuck.. is every single fucking day i log in, my healing a different value in !me......... i dont use regen gems.... and at 5k i was at like 200k. 6.5k when i checked i was like 230k. im 7.5k now and its fucking telling me 170k...... fix your fucking shit Xagul...

Back