• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Admittedly, I would rather have a small community of ~50 people who enjoy playing the server for what it is rather than a community of 200 players that just want to ruin other peoples day by pking them every hour on the hour to make them lose exp.

I'd just like to say.. If you aren't ruining peoples day then you aren't playing Tibia.

Edit: Actually I like that. This shall be remembered!

finally a restart, it should be done a years ago. Anti bot is very important if you want open it at 8.6 client, if not it will be again bot ghost online conter.

The only bad thing about this server is the same as every other server nowadays, that everyone bot. Although, preventing people to bot won't be a solution, but giving manual players advantage could be one.

i dream of the day keys arent infinite value anymore....

would be nice if they were changed to they made the maps you loot better in some way, but not infinite value just on a cd...
maybe make it so you can add a map to a key and then stack that type in it and use whenever you want (saves bagspace + 30% bonus loot per map + no cd, but still 5/10 cap)

just anything that kinda of soft caps the amount of keys you can have that are useful so you cant just have infinite keys on an alt..

i dream of the day keys arent infinite value anymore....

would be nice if they were changed to they made the maps you loot better in some way, but not infinite value just on a cd...
maybe make it so you can add a map to a key and then stack that type in it and use whenever you want (saves bagspace + 30% bonus loot per map + no cd, but still 5/10 cap)

just anything that kinda of soft caps the amount of keys you can have that are useful so you cant just have infinite keys on an alt..
Keys should be scrapped altogether.

Keys should be scrapped altogether.

I third this motion... although as Snizzle said, there was a lot of benefit to manually playing, that incentive will only increase with a transition away from keys and towards more integrative boss fights

It would make sense to scrap keys from the server if your going to be giving back donations. If you give back donations and there are still keys then it begins with a huge disadvantage to those who didn't donate or didn't donate much in the past. If you scrap them then there will still be an advantage to those who donated but not near as much as if there were keys.

Keys are pretty much going to do nothing this time around. With some changes to how they work especially if not infinitely bound bosses.
Key's also will not be too outrageous until after the first rebirth with t3 bosses, until then the progression will be about how it was last time around.

Remember Fisco was a bitch with t7/t8 this time around he will be a bitch to beat still.

Keys are pretty much going to do nothing this time around. With some changes to how they work especially if not infinitely bound bosses.
Key's also will not be too outrageous until after the first rebirth with t3 bosses, until then the progression will be about how it was last time around.

Remember Fisco was a bitch with t7/t8 this time around he will be a bitch to beat still.
well yeah last time ppl had p much no keys before fisco.. except now ppl have ubers and chests so it wont be as hard...
Idk about key changes but if they arent infinite charges that merfs them a fuckton

well, if there is still gonna be gilded set and u got some people with it i don't think fisco won't be "that hard" i guess, I got also no idea if it's gonna be implented this time.

Gilded, no gems, not even going to be a t8 set at that level range if I remember right, never used that shit.

With ubers and the exp rate starting out there's a good chance that gear will be much farther progressed than last time. Hopefully that means less people needed this time. Well shit it should be much easier now that I think about it. A lot of new vocs were added since last time, shaman buffs, sharpshooter tracer arrows...might be very interesting.

Back