• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
I loved original dzot alot. I kinda followed it from day 1. Now seeing that first synthetic deathzot was already good, evolving with the entrance of xagul into an even better ot, Deathoz on the last release was a gem, but now this game is just perfect. I have never played a open tibia server that just took the game the way it is.
People will bot. Allways. Allow it and just reward people for not doing it. As simple as it's said, these guys made it possible.

I donated 500$ and eventho I did I would accept it if you did not make donations redeemable. I hope you still make enough income to keep this up. Did not turn on a bot yet(on anything but to skill a spare char), lvl 6000, almost full t8.(would be t8.5 but alot of items on my other char i play when i get bored ^^ )

gl guys!

I loved original dzot alot. I kinda followed it from day 1. Now seeing that first synthetic deathzot was already good, evolving with the entrance of xagul into an even better ot, Deathoz on the last release was a gem, but now this game is just perfect. I have never played a open tibia server that just took the game the way it is.
People will bot. Allways. Allow it and just reward people for not doing it. As simple as it's said, these guys made it possible.

I donated 500$ and eventho I did I would accept it if you did not make donations redeemable. I hope you still make enough income to keep this up. Did not turn on a bot yet(on anything but to skill a spare char), lvl 6000, almost full t8.(would be t8.5 but alot of items on my other char i play when i get bored ^^ )

gl guys!

I hope the people that were in game-chat earlier today saying "Anyone above level 5k and with over T7 set has multiple MCs botting".

It is actually faster the Manual play, than to bot 3 characters completely afk. And ALL of the top players on the server manual their characters most of the time. This is clearly a server that you do better if you actually play it.

I hope the people that were in game-chat earlier today saying "Anyone above level 5k and with over T7 set has multiple MCs botting".

It is actually faster the Manual play, than to bot 3 characters completely afk. And ALL of the top players on the server manual their characters most of the time. This is clearly a server that you do better if you actually play it.
1-2 of those top 3 players have their chars manual and then have 1-2 chars botting chests/Ubers

So who's idea was it just to only give back $20 a day? I got few items I would like to purchase but those items itself just 2 are costing me 100 bucks. I have to wait another week just to get those when I remember when I donated I never donated 20 bucks it was over $100. I wish you would relook at that and see maybe for the people who donates over more than 50 bucks in this yes that understandably but come on what about the other players who actually donates a lot and have to wait a year to get it all back like wtf.... Kinda wish this server was ran by poll and not just by the creators since again we are the community who is playing we aren't beta testers...

So who's idea was it just to only give back $20 a day? I got few items I would like to purchase but those items itself just 2 are costing me 100 bucks. I have to wait another week just to get those when I remember when I donated I never donated 20 bucks it was over $100. I wish you would relook at that and see maybe for the people who donates over more than 50 bucks in this yes that understandably but come on what about the other players who actually donates a lot and have to wait a year to get it all back like wtf.... Kinda wish this server was ran by poll and not just by the creators since again we are the community who is playing we aren't beta testers...

HOLD UP! This server isn't run as a poll because that is the dumbest thing a game developer could possibly do.
Xagulz isn't a complete idiot, so he has his own brain, and he makes decisions for a reason.

Now lets think. Why wouldn't we want all donations of last era to be re-introduced in one day?
HMMM I hope the answer is obvious to everyone, but just in case you need it spelt out.

Having the entire server completely flooded with donation currency is a VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY stupid idea.
It will completely ruin the games market, ruin the pacing of the game, and also make players bored quickly because they will instantly enter "God Mode" from having thousands of dollars of donations dumped into their lap.

I actually said not to give donations back, but Xagulz is way too nice of a person and cares about his players.
(Just to let you know, I don't give a flying fuck about my players on my servers, I make the servers I would like to play, and it just happens that other people like what i make)

So Xagulz decided to avoid ruining the economy of Deathzot he would slowly siphon the donations back to the players.
It was actually a genius idea that I didn't even think of. So I have to give him props for that.

Funny how still people complain, guess you just can't make people happy.

So who's idea was it just to only give back $20 a day?
Keep in mind you do get any newly donated points back, only the old ones are limited to 20 per day. As Flatlander already explained, we are doing it this way so the economy isn't flooded by reward tokens causing them to lose a significant amount of value instantly. I guess the best way to explain this is looking back at the start of the server. Many people donated hundreds of dollars but never at a single time. This kept reward tokens in constant demand because the demand was higher than the supply... People donating were generally doing so for a specific item they wanted so not many extra tokens were being traded. Now take all of those tokens and introduce them to a fresh server, you now have an extreme surplus of tokens and the demand for tokens will never be enough to cause them to retain value which will cause tokens to crash in price at least for a few weeks. This current system basically ensures that tokens remain a finite resource as 20 tokens is not enough for many big ticket items so most people will be using/saving up their own rather than attempting to trade off a huge surplus of tokens.

. New characters it is.... more money towards you imo retire till next era.

good luck trying to get in thru them. Only ones they listen to are the one who are rb and shit seems like it to me. Flat and Xagul think alike maybe one day I will buy you guys a beer to sip on :D

Is it possible to lookup which accounts used which paypal? I'm wondering if I made all my donations on the same account or not. lool

Isn't this the case in every single server though? Especially when the server is new and the players are excited to be playing the server. Aslong as there's manual players that have the interest in burning their daily stamina hours, they will always be ahead of botters - even in real tibia. The only exception is those god awful servers that offers stamina refillers.

I personally haven't played deathzot but I suppose some of the features this server has makes it even more rewarding for manual players which should keep them interested for a longer time

Last edited:
I don't need your charity... I'll buy my own beer tyvm!
If you call that charity then sorry but my $2 dollar beer is just on the house and maybe more stuff but hell you to pussy to meet irl just for a beer haha.
I love when people become Warriors over the net when all I want was to buy you a beer. Oh charity? pretty positive you live of otserv money. Why reset it when you had your OG Players playing it. Then you reset it for ? to get more players imo but its gonna go back to that level I can say 3 months from now it will have 130 players online and half of them are in trainers. So theres my rant for the day and yes I do contribute to this OT and here is my 2 cent fact.

Back