• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
A scenario that I hate on Deathzot is:
I'm 9k, I've got T8 set and I decide, it's finally my turn to rebirth.
Now I'm rebirthed.. Suddenly I realize that.. for 10k levels, I'll have the exact same EQ as I do now. Because there's no way in hell I'm gonna keep up my progress without ubers/chests.
So.. 10k levels pass and I'm finally "ready" to continue my adventure in Midgaria. In T8? GOOD LUCK.
There's seriously no possible way to keep up with gear once you've rebirthed. Maybe if you do:
1. Keys.
2. Hunt in the non-rebirth areas, which will probably make you commit suicide.

A scenario that I hate on Deathzot is:
I'm 9k, I've got T8 set and I decide, it's finally my turn to rebirth.
Now I'm rebirthed.. Suddenly I realize that.. for 10k levels, I'll have the exact same EQ as I do now. Because there's no way in hell I'm gonna keep up my progress without ubers/chests.
So.. 10k levels pass and I'm finally "ready" to continue my adventure in Midgaria. In T8? GOOD LUCK.
There's seriously no possible way to keep up with gear once you've rebirthed. Maybe if you do:
1. Keys.
2. Hunt in the non-rebirth areas, which will probably make you commit suicide.
I agree with you lol. I think it's lame that whatever tier equipment you have when you rebirth is what you will have for quite a long time.
When you rebirth you'll basically have to do rifts until 10k which is SUPER boring and there is no way for you to get better equipment.

I agree with you lol. I think it's lame that whatever tier equipment you have when you rebirth is what you will have for quite a long time.
When you rebirth you'll basically have to do rifts until 10k which is SUPER boring and there is no way for you to get better equipment.
Dude, what's you name ingame anyways? o_O

I am a little disappointed in the reset now as there isn't anything new that was added.

Its great there are more bots.. err people online and all but what was the point in resetting the server if nothing positive was changed?

It kind of sucks that the only real changes that were made were after the server re-launched, preventing high level players from botting low level spawns for ubers / chests.

Now you have high levels still camping low level spawns killing low levels when they open a chest or kill an uber or just 6 or 7 bots in each spawn within the same tier / level limit and maybe a high level protector..

The bounty system is kind of dumb too because you have more random pking then ever, at least before people would kill you to keep you out of a spawn but now they get paid for it too.

If you really want to allow the players to progress in the game these level doors either need to be removed entirely or set them to be tiered based rather than level based, because right now the odds are against them in finding new equipment or something to kill.

Or better yet teleport these high level players out instead of limiting the uber / chest access to a specific tier.

And for fucks sake put in some more smelters.. there is a line at the smelter in the mall all the way out the door.

Last edited:
I am a little disappointed in the reset now as there isn't anything new that was added.

Its great there are more bots.. err people online and all but what was the point in resetting the server if nothing positive was changed?

It kind of sucks that the only real changes that were made were after the server re-launched, preventing high level players from botting low level spawns for ubers / chests.

Now you have high levels still camping low level spawns killing low levels when they open a chest or kill an uber or just 6 or 7 bots in each spawn within the same tier / level limit and maybe a high level protector..

The bounty system is kind of dumb too because you have more random pking then ever, at least before people would kill you to keep you out of a spawn but now they get paid for it too.

If you really want to allow the players to progress in the game these level doors either need to be removed entirely or set them to be tiered based rather than level based, because right now the odds are against them in finding new equipment or something to kill.

Or better yet teleport these high level players out instead of limiting the uber / chest access to a specific tier.

And for fucks sake put in some more smelters.. there is a line at the smelter in the mall all the way out the door.
There wasn't meant to be a big update of new things added into the server. The reset was just to basically reset the OT..

Don't like how you can't properly gear up cause of the massive amount of "players"

First: Ubers are level and tier locked. Basicly means a level 1k can't kill a level 200 uber. Same applies if you are too geared.
Second: You go to a level 1k zone and find a uber. 2 seconds later somebody comes to kill you and have his friends take the uber. Basicly you can't go to higher level places either.

And you end up as a high level with bad gear. Because your only choice is to level up.

Don't like how you can't properly gear up cause of the massive amount of "players"

First: Ubers are level and tier locked. Basicly means a level 1k can't kill a level 200 uber. Same applies if you are too geared.
Second: You go to a level 1k zone and find a uber. 2 seconds later somebody comes to kill you and have his friends take the uber. Basicly you can't go to higher level places either.

And you end up as a high level with bad gear. Because your only choice is to level up.
Well Im nearly full t8 set and Im level 3.6k non rebirthed so..

sorry for doublepost but appereantly your anti bot orb system is really getting outworked by people with pixel screens now. Mr ninja is running through aurora i chased him for 30 minutes since he seemed to be afk wile he did an uber and yet picked up the orbs in sick time etc. I chased him through many ubers and he keps picking things up without answering or swapping routes. rip

This OT is hyper-competitive. You'll find as soon as you log in that this OT will have a minute learning curve(what, and where Npcs are located; hunting zones are very linear).

This isn't a fun OT unless you strive to come out on top. If you aren't ready to tackle it head on you will be left behind while complaining you just aren't able to level, or amass gear. It's a Common problem on this OT.

My suggestion to those with said problem is to really take a look into getting a copy of Elfbot, and attempt to learn how to use it Correctly, and Efficiently: for example making a cavebot script to level your character through 1-9k without lifting a finger(you will need the right equipment though). Things like this have already been done therefore if you're brand new to this server I would like to point out you're at a disadvantage vs. the veteran players who're suited up in T9 already.

I wouldn't recommend this OT to casuals. It honestly takes a certain amount of time and dedication to really have some fun on the server, but I would say it's well worth it to play it if it's your first roadeo. There's an impressive amount of vocation combinations to choose from which will leave you wanting to try each and every class to find what suits your playstyle.

Last edited:
This OT is hyper-competitive. You'll find as soon as you log in that this OT will have a minute learning curve(what, and where Npcs are located; hunting zones are very linear).

This isn't a fun OT unless you strive to come out on top. If you aren't ready to tackle it head on you will be left behind while complaining you just aren't able to level, or amass gear. It's a Common problem on this OT.

My suggestion to those with said problem is to really take a look into getting a copy of Elfbot, and attempt to learn how to use it Correctly, and Efficiently: for example making a cavebot script to level your character through 1-9k without lifting a finger(you will need the right equipment though). Things like this have already been done therefore if you're brand new to this server I would like to point out you're at a disadvantage vs. the veteran players who're suited up in T9 already.

I wouldn't recommend this OT to casuals. It honestly takes a certain amount of time and dedication to really have some fun on the server, but I would say it's well worth it to play it if it's your first roadeo. There's an impressive amount of vocation combinations to choose from which will leave you wanting to try each and every class to ind what suits your playstyle.
For the tl:dr
If you don't bot or aren't able to run multiple clients then don't play here :(

sorry for doublepost but appereantly your anti bot orb system is really getting outworked by people with pixel screens now. Mr ninja is running through aurora i chased him for 30 minutes since he seemed to be afk wile he did an uber and yet picked up the orbs in sick time etc. I chased him through many ubers and he keps picking things up without answering or swapping routes. rip
I noticed the same thing. Please keep in mind that players do read these forums, and if you're ratting on them(right thing to do). They might discontinue their malicious activity for the time being. I'd say use the report function, and message the mods in-game.

This server indeed requires a bot to stay competitive. Once you leave the safer 500 zones, you'll feel lost as a non-botter/manual player. That's what my experience is. Since I'm too high for the 500 are where I could still farm a bit. This becomes impossible in the higher areas, since most of the people are just running cavebots there. Which is ok, since that's what you'll learn about the ot in the very first minute. But if they make their server very botfriendly they should atleast at very easy links on their main website + guides and tips/tricks that will get you started with a bot. If not, there should be some manual advantages. (some of them are really nice, like the orbsystem) Other than that autofishing is a big '+' as a manual player. So thank you for that :).

What I would suggest tough, is a way to make it actually worthwhile for manual players other than the orbs. (the chests and ubers: most bots detect em, so that's not really 'advantaged')
- Ubers/treasure chests could use a 'math-problem' which has to be solved. No idea if bots can avoid this, but it would be an extra barrier.
As a manual player solving it won't be an extra problem since it's not like ubers/chests pop every minute and if they do training the brain once a while when grinding doesnt hurt anyone.

- Consecutive orbcollecting: picking up orbs (since you are manual you dont miss any) after eachother could increase the rewards from them significantly after having picked up a big array. Like increased gold, multiple tier items from one orb, double the exp of a normal exp orb, possibilities are quite endless here.

- I think orbs in higher area's somehow could use an upgrade or something that will attract botters to just roam in higher areas so lower levels can actually farm 2k - 5k area's as well. (the packing problem might as well be a serverstart problem, but if ubers are unlimited starting from the 1k area I dont see a change there).
=> Simple example why a manual could grind in the lower area's: if you kill the mobs faster your orbrate gets higher, since the value from orbs isnt that much different + you have to take in consideration that you can get crap (couple candies or bad stack items) it is just better to stick in lower areas to grind. That's why it would be better to change the rewards from orbs in higher area's (I know gold gets better from the orbs, but that's not that big of a change imo).

I'm not saying to make this server anti-botting, since that's not how deathzot works, but as stated above, it's not for the casual tibiaplayer and that might be a problem to keep a steady playerbase in the longrun. Since now it has a higher amount of players online, but it's never fun to see 40-50% of those players be afk or in trainers or botting afk in spawns.

Best of luck with the project, I will as I'm a casual player login daily to do my small farm ^^.

Why are u people constantly complaining? I LOVED this ot before, and I love it now, even tho I never got far. I know ppl bot 24/7, this is a server for people who are really competitive and like playing tibia so much lawl. I for one, hate the fact that I can't play it(meaning I can't compete with those people or bot the way they do) but I don't go around flaming Syn and Xagul. It's not ur type of a server > stop being boring and go find a server that is.

Why are u people constantly complaining? I LOVED this ot before, and I love it now, even tho I never got far. I know ppl bot 24/7, this is a server for people who are really competitive and like playing tibia so much lawl. I for one, hate the fact that I can't play it(meaning I can't compete with those people or bot the way they do) but I don't go around flaming Syn and Xagul. It's not ur type of a server > stop being boring and go find a server that is.
The only person bitching here is you, the rest of us are stating facts & making suggestions.. learn the difference! k thanks bye :)

Back