• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Dungeons change was kinda lit exp, but was kinda aids 10k+ if u werent like 2 tiers ahead of the area (would need like to have an actual team (maybe)). I think revisiting your idea of making group play viable would be nicers.

There are 3 options.
1. A TRUE wipe that includes past donations (tho I feel bad for a few ppl that have donated recently, and it wasn't much anyway, so that's why we chose 2019+)
2. A wipe that includes moving the server to my new OTC exclusively, as a test to see if ppl would like to play dzot without bots (I doubt it btw)
3. Turn the server off because it's just losing money and I don't want to work on it anymore (mainly because of people like you actually)

2 Would be nice, dont really matter to me honestly what donations i get back, been so long since i played deathzot and my nuts are tingling just thinking about playing deathzot again :)

There are 3 options.
1. A TRUE wipe that includes past donations (tho I feel bad for a few ppl that have donated recently, and it wasn't much anyway, so that's why we chose 2019+)
2. A wipe that includes moving the server to my new OTC exclusively, as a test to see if ppl would like to play dzot without bots (I doubt it btw)
3. Turn the server off because it's just losing money and I don't want to work on it anymore (mainly because of people like you actually)
Increasing exp rates could make it so people find it more pleasurable. If grinding becomes quicker than botting becomes a thing of the past.
Both plain exp rate and exp orb drop increase.
I have ATLEAST 2 more people who have not liked the post that will also rejoin the server.
I think a lot of people are ready for it as well.
I think player base dropped of because of all the bots tbh.
As high levels are barely there to help new players or anything.
Making only up the community that sometimes comments on this very forum.
Try 2 and i will preach to Tibia players to try this server again or anew.

Could make that so people who use the OTC gets more % experience than a someone who'd use a regular client
Uh... idk why I never thought of this, but it is a fantastic idea O.O!!!!!!!!

Issue still there is that you can then play your main on OTC to manually grind.
And still bot gear with the normal client. (MC botting with a lot of clients up)
And when you go to sleep, just put your main on regular client to still bot.

But if the exp boost in the OTC could include drop orb buff. Then this would be an excellent solution!
Tbh, drop orbs currently is really good. Just sucks if MC botting can give you so much gear by just looting it from mobs.
But OTC exp is amazing!

Another solution i thought was making mobs not drop gear, but then perhaps it would completely destroy botting all together.

Last edited:
Increasing exp rates could make it so people find it more pleasurable. If grinding becomes quicker than botting becomes a thing of the past.
Both plain exp rate and exp orb drop increase.
I have ATLEAST 2 more people who have not liked the post that will also rejoin the server.
I think a lot of people are ready for it as well.
I think player base dropped of because of all the bots tbh.
As high levels are barely there to help new players or anything.
Making only up the community that sometimes comments on this very forum.
Try 2 and i will preach to Tibia players to try this server again or anew.

Increased exp could help
I wouldn't say botting killed the server, since botting was the server (but making a n9t bot server could make it last longer since people might commit more)

There isnt a lot of helping higher players can do here tbh, but back when the server was still running strong (like 2 years ago) people ran fisco ice daily
Towards the end of my playing there last era id run 5-10 fiscos a day for free and im sure others did too

Increased exp could help
I wouldn't say botting killed the server, since botting was the server (but making a n9t bot server could make it last longer since people might commit more)

There isnt a lot of helping higher players can do here tbh, but back when the server was still running strong (like 2 years ago) people ran fisco ice daily
Towards the end of my playing there last era id run 5-10 fiscos a day for free and im sure others did too

It didn't have to be though, botters definetly did kill it for alot of people. And it's guaranteed to kill a community.

Me and a few buddies all ended up quitting because the upkeep felt completely fruitless when we constantly kept getting outgrinded by robots. Even when some of us played daily for hours on end.

At that point we could either grab our own bots and "play the game" OR grind ourselves to an early grave to even compete on highscores and equipment. We did neither and all left. (This was mainly on launch and when the first fishing nerfs were put in effect, and from what i heard they did manage to restrict bots even more as time went on).

But yeah, we were 5 players who left early because of bots, and i imagine we weren't the only ones.

Which is sad because DeathZot is by far the best custom Tibia server i've ever played on, it's truly an amazing and well rounded experience.

Now, i do realize that bots in general are a common thing in Tibia no matter where you go, but my own opinion (seeing as botting was never against the server rules)- is that on a custom server like DeathZot, there should be HEAVY penalties for botters to encourage people to ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME, not watch all 30 seasons of the Simpsons and wop, suddenly you're on par with other players who actually put time and effort into levling and gearing their toons.

It should ALWAYS be way more benefitial to level manually.

I imagine even with heavy penalties bots wouldn't go extinct, but hey then at least manual players could outperform them without having to play 10 hours a day.

Bots and laziness aside, what i've read so far sounds very promising. I'll definetly be coming back to try out the new Era!

It didn't have to be though, botters definetly did kill it for alot of people. And it's guaranteed to kill a community.

Me and a few buddies all ended up quitting because the upkeep felt completely fruitless when we constantly kept getting outgrinded by robots. Even when some of us played daily for hours on end.

At that point we could either grab our own bots and "play the game" OR grind ourselves to an early grave to even compete on highscores and equipment. We did neither and all left. (This was mainly on launch and when the first fishing nerfs were put in effect, and from what i heard they did manage to restrict bots even more as time went on).

But yeah, we were 5 players who left early because of bots, and i imagine we weren't the only ones.

Which is sad because DeathZot is by far the best custom Tibia server i've ever played on, it's truly an amazing and well rounded experience.

Now, i do realize that bots in general are a common thing in Tibia no matter where you go, but my own opinion (seeing as botting was never against the server rules)- is that on a custom server like DeathZot, there should be HEAVY penalties for botters to encourage people to ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME, not watch all 30 seasons of the Simpsons and wop, suddenly you're on par with other players who actually put time and effort into levling and gearing their toons.

It should ALWAYS be way more benefitial to level manually.

I imagine even with heavy penalties bots wouldn't go extinct, but hey then at least manual players could outperform them without having to play 10 hours a day.

Bots and laziness aside, what i've read so far sounds very promising. I'll definetly be coming back to try out the new Era!
The server is a lot better for Manual players today.
But making an OTC where you can't but and gain bonus exp for using said OTC makes botting even worse.
Which Boosts manual playing even more!
Currently it's better to play manual (but you know, botters don't put down actual work) But botters win through manual play + MC botting.
But with the OTC (if so) have bonus exp for using it. Manual will win the day i think.

PS. i was one of the people who grinded himself into an early grave on launch.
Always around top 10 and going to top 2 all manual, but after 1 month of 12 hour playtime a day and still lacking in both gear and levels i was done.
But today, loot orbs gives a lot of loot, exp orbs are massively boosted since launch.
It's just overall better for manual play today, with an OTC which PROMOTES Manual play. A lot of players like us can compete again.

Im not saying that it had to be a bot server, personally id prefer a manual server
But no matter how it goes there'll be people unhappy on either side

No matter how it ends up being, you'll see me there running manually as always

Im not saying that it had to be a bot server, personally id prefer a manual server
But no matter how it goes there'll be people unhappy on either side

No matter how it ends up being, you'll see me there running manually as always
If you complain that you can't be as good as a Manual player as a Botter.
Then you have nothing but yourself to blame. As the time you put into botting is not any labor.
Manual playing Is something you actually do and should obviously be a lot more rewarding.
The Industrial Revolution has come to Deathzot. And the people need to win over the automation ;)

If you complain that you can't be as good as a Manual player as a Botter.
Then you have nothing but yourself to blame. As the time you put into botting is not any labor.
Manual playing Is something you actually do and should obviously be a lot more rewarding.
The Industrial Revolution has come to Deathzot. And the people need to win over the automation ;)

I sure hope you're not implying i'm complaining that i can't compete with botters while being manual 😶
Or other way around either for that matter

Back