• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] ClassicOT 7.1 | HIGH-RATE | Custom Client - Real Tibia Like - Antibot |

Vantoria

www.ClassicOT.us
Reaction score
24nlduo.png

2dsjvxv.png

Create your own account today!
Download the client

You will need ClassicOT Client in order to play
Website will be open for account registration.

2dsjvxv.png

Top Features

Ingame NPC'S Shops

There are custom additions to ClassicOT, you can buy runes in shop
(bps x1 hmm, sd, uh, explo, lmm, gfb, mwall) (bp mf)

Anti-Bot System
ClassicOT has a Anti-Bot System which will maintain a fair gameplay.
The Anti-Bot System will catch obvious cheaters and suspected players will be investigated.

Shared Party Experience
Share experience gained from killed creatures while being in a party with your friends.
Simply type !share as a leader of the party to active the Shared Party Experience System.
Certain requirements must be fulfilled.

Task System
Complete different tasks and gain rewards in return for your bravery!
Each task requires you to kill a certain amount of creatures.
Gain rewards in return for completing a task, based on the difficulty of the creatures killed.
2dsjvxv.png

Server Information
Premium: Free
Version: 7.1
Map: CipSoft map adapted to 7.1
Support: Directx9 & OpenGL
Shared Party Experience
Anti-Bot System
Task System
Houses: 100%
Spawns: 100%
NPC's: 100%
Quests: 100%
For further information please visit our website!

2dsjvxv.png

Experience Stages
1-12 = 30x
13-20 = 20x
20-30 = 10x
30-50 = 7x
50-75 = 5x
75-100 = 3x
100+ = 2x
Rates
Skill: 8x
Magic: 4x
Loot: 3x

2dsjvxv.png

Old items!
All the old items exist and they are completely identical to what they used to be in version 7.1 of Tibia.
Amulet of Life is similar to Amulet of Loss. But it will not only save you from losing your equipment upon death, it will also completely save you from all deathloss.

mbjoee.png

2dsjvxv.png

Old creatures!
All creatues are completely identical to how they used to be in version 7.1 of Tibia.
Creatures will behave as they used to do, formulas are the same and the loot dropped by creatures are accurate!
For example Fire Sword can be looted from Dragons with a bit of luck!

2zrjl36.png

2dsjvxv.png

Old runes and spells!
Runes can be conjured by players and bought from other players.
Spells can be used by reaching a certain required magic level for a specific spell.

2gvj9sl.png

Last edited:
i hope see your character Fakeot online @Emky and tell us or the community why you wouldnt recommend this ot please?

soft boots in donate shop
brazilians, when will they learn?
bad ots
isnt even downgraded properly to 7.1, u cant replace graphics and call it a 7.1 server, probably a million bugs too, and the pay2win donate shop

soft boots in donate shop since this is normal 7.4 map adapted to 7.1 so its dont have port hope, poi and things like that, anyway thats only for boost the players nothing more everything here is free... Rashid, premium, thats the only thing we have in webshop so take it easy brothers and Thanks for the Comments =)

ye u also have boh and aol in donate shop, someone can have 1kk 5minutes after server start just buy bohs and go sell them to djinn, amazing long term server with cash buyable for real money.
its not gonna work with those rates, nobody will play this orshabaal ot long term, you can start it as a super highrate and we can play it for 2 days

no need, i think the community itself will eventually figure it out pretty quickly

Anticus?????
Why does it says Anticus OT for serveral times in that thread.. Couldnt you create a own thread instead of copy and paste?

i already tryed it too i dont know why ppl talk bad words without test the server like someone here posted server is full bugged as i explored it is not 7.7 map its seems to be 7.4 map adapted to 7.1 so its mean no have custom additions like port hope and those citys.. tested principal quests and they were working host seems to be good since i dont have lags... only need more work on the sprites for grasses and grounds...

i already tryed it too i dont know why ppl talk bad words without test the server like someone here posted server is full bugged as i explored it is not 7.7 map its seems to be 7.4 map adapted to 7.1 so its mean no have custom additions like port hope and those citys.. tested principal quests and they were working host seems to be good since i dont have lags... only need more work on the sprites for grasses and grounds...
Thanks, about the sprites im doing my best now i'm using the new object builder wich is more easy for change sprites.. with this application will be more easy for me =) im not good spriter i'll do my best..

Your problem is you did not advertise your server literally at all before releasing it. You won't ever get players doing that

Back