• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada][Custom / 8.0] Castabra | 10 OCTOBER 22:00 CET | 17:00 BRT

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Suggestion: make at least small stones non breakable, there are no training monks so it will be hard to train at all, let alone when everything is breaking...

And spears can be op for hunting etc, but small stones have no impact outaaide of skilling

Suggestion: make at least small stones non breakable, there are no training monks so it will be hard to train at all, let alone when everything is breaking...

And spears can be op for hunting etc, but small stones have no impact outaaide of skilling
Paladins is the easiest vocation at the beggining, so I guess we will keep it as it is.

Game Client is ready to download: https://eloth.online/client
Eloth is launching in: 5 hours 34 minutes 20 seconds

eloth_login.jpg

@Niebieski This is the most I've seen people hyped for any OT (maybe Purity Medivia) in the last 3 years, so please work with that don't go AFK after 5 days...

Especially since this is something of a "new" old thing... I mean bare 8.0 map with 10x exp, it might work to perfection and it might be busted after a few days and that's where u need to come in and balance it...

For example, if you see people are getting levels too easily even with constant war and limited spawns, in coordination with community and big guild leaders, or make a pool as well, you should maybe introduce stages after 220, nothing drastic but something to limit it like 8x till 250, 6 till 300, 4x rest (BUT ONLY IF PEOPLE ARE GETTING LEVELS TOO EASILY, AND COMMUNITY AGREES).

Once most people get 130+, you should probably start adding few spawns every 5 days or so, but not broken ones like dara Grims/Fenrock, but rather like Ab'Dragon Lair, Mother of Scarab Lair etc...

dont add spawns like scarabs dara.. add more popular spawn like they were at 8.0

which are frost dragons for example. make some quest where people will need to think a bit how to do it (not samouczek one where it says u strictly what to say where to go who to kill) so ppl will have some options to do it and dominando it with whole guild if they will be first.

thats how u do exp places. not hi spam 10 venom dragons near stairs yes

after people hit 200+ lvls , add same spawns, but with stronger mobs. frost swith 2x hp more exp more loot etc. but dont spam them like u were doin at venomir, do it like it is on okolnir. one by one, then some bigger cave where its way more, then again u have to hunt one by one and wait for respawn this bigger cave.

balance. balance is all u need to think about in this game .

Opinion about the server after day 1:
+LGBT rainbow outfit
+I've heard that one of admins is homosexual
+When I've turned on 4 ASMR ear licking streamers from twitch and went to rotworms I felt like during VR gaming

-No Ukrainian flag in client to show fellowship
-No IP block for Russian region(i've checked with VPN)
-Ppl with nickname like "Vladimir Putin" don't get bans

Rate overall: 9/11

Lmao give us back online list I wanna see who from enemies/friends is online before I log in, especially when war starts...

You are not achieveing anything with hiding it, maybe even making it worse...

The it will last same with or without it, u are just removing part of the game for no valid reason..

Lmao give us back online list I wanna see who from enemies/friends is online before I log in, especially when war starts...

You are not achieveing anything with hiding it, maybe even making it worse...

The it will last same with or without it, u are just removing part of the game for no valid reason..
exactly, hiding players is some strange move, again Niebieski is not transparent.
Also i think serv is kinda empty??

lvl 20 and under do not lose items when dying. This means that people can bot rune making without worrying abot losing the runes. Mind as well have the trainers because of that.

lvl 20 and under do not lose items when dying. This means that people can bot rune making without worrying abot losing the runes. Mind as well have the trainers because of that.
what runes u gonna make under lvl 20? 3 bp fireball then u haev to fix souls o you gonna be lvl 20, then rook ur char back below 20? sounds like alot of work. Cant compare to trainers.

it's not 7.4, u aint making uhs on 11 lvl