• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Nations RPG

iMadison

Back from the dark.
Reaction score
Nations RPG​

The land of Sentura was a tranquil place, free of troubles, plagues, raids, and even robbery and assault. But everything changed when a void opened.​
From within, monsters and demons of all shapes and sizes and strength crept out and slowly spread across the land. And day after day, the pain and misery of death and loss only got worse.​
But when all hope was lost and the people were at the brink of complete loss, four young hero's arose. Each capable of bending an element [fire, earth, water, and air] at will to form attacks or defend and heal.​
Together, they taught people willing to learn the ways of a bender, and started fighting the monstrosities off Sentura.​
But little did they know...There is much worse to come...​

Server Info:
- Custom Vocs Only
- Custom Spells Only
- Heavily Edited Evo Map [2 new cities, 4 new large areas]
- Custom Sprites [Items, Monsters, and Spells/Attacks]
- Exp Rate: x3
- Raids
- Many new quests [NPC based ones too]
- Real Addon System [Edited to Fit the Server]
And More~

!IMPORTANT!
YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE CUSTOM CLIENT!
>Link to Site< [Or you can click on my sig]

Any questions? Feel free to ask me or PM me.

Nations RPG​

The land of Sentura was a tranquil place, free of troubles, plagues, raids, and even robbery and assault. But everything changed when a void opened.​
From within, monsters and demons of all shapes and sizes and strength crept out and slowly spread across the land. And day after day, the pain and misery of death and loss only got worse.​
But when all hope was lost and the people were at the brink of complete loss, four young hero's arose. Each capable of bending an element [fire, earth, water, and air] at will to form attacks or defend and heal.​
Together, they taught people willing to learn the ways of a bender, and started fighting the monstrosities off Sentura.​
But little did they know...There is much worse to come...​

Server Info:
- Custom Vocs Only
- Custom Spells Only
- Heavily Edited Evo Map [2 new cities, 4 new large areas]
- Custom Sprites [Items, Monsters, and Spells/Attacks]
- Exp Rate: x3
- Raids
- Many new quests [NPC based ones too]
- Real Addon System [Edited to Fit the Server]
And More~

!IMPORTANT!
YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE CUSTOM CLIENT!
>Link to Site< [Or you can click on my sig]

Any questions? Feel free to ask me or PM me.

lol, earth shud pwn couz its Immune on fire and air :D

Theyre all equal and each have there own unique capabilities. But, they can all effect each other as players

I don't really like the website. Messy and ugly, try to purchase a domain, they ain't that expensive. I could make a little donation for you in cases.

I'm not allowed to spend money on the net, and barely even irl... [Parents suck. -.-]. And either way, I don't know a thing bout making an actual site >.>

Back