• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

website is not currently up atm, taking a brake from the project for a little while, i will get back into it some time soon though.

Alright guys, starting this Friday afternoon i will be working on the server again practically full time, now would be a good time for suggestions since the server is still in a moldable state.

Also a Small note, the new tibia kingdoms is not going to be half ass made as its previous predecessors, the new tibia kingdoms will be beautifully mapped with grand lighting, will be full of new monsters and loaded with secrets and riddles, the biggest change are the Hidden and sneaky traps aswell as the ability to Fall off cliffs, 80% of all traps/cliffs are equivalent to *Death* thats right, they will insta kill you if you fall for them. the monsters will also be programmed to not only luer you into these traps, but to also Push you into them as well.

Ofc i understand alot of people will say, If death is so common, why is the death penalty so high? Ofc i made a few work arounds for this as well, instead of losing 10% of your total exp you only lose 5%, Another change is that you have access to Aol and Blessings not only early game, but at a very cheap price.

The new tibia kingdoms is also filled with powerful and deadly bosses, most of which are killed with strategy and team work, But because Some of the bosses are mandatory to kill to proceed in the game, they are technically solo able using your surroundings and traps. The optional bosses are team based only, and provide grand loot for the whole party.

Last edited:
Also another small note, many people said in the past that assassins are over powered because of their ability to go invisible to players and monsters, but no need to fret, Guardians - And some tank based monsters can use a Pulsating skill that will reveal invisible players.

almost friday. i would like to ask a few people to test the vocations to see if they can all solo the warden, the first boss on the map. every vocation needs to be able to solo him, but i need people to give it a testing please.

Alright so today my goal is to finish the Psychic spells and hope to get most of the wizard spells too.

Unless you've made changes since last update, the warden's soloability is the same. Psychics, Zerks, Espers(?) and Clerics were the ones in need of assistance. I think i remember you adding some stuff for zerks and clerics to make it possible tho.

good to see you back and motivated

Unless you've made changes since last update, the warden's soloability is the same. Psychics, Zerks, Espers(?) and Clerics were the ones in need of assistance. I think i remember you adding some stuff for zerks and clerics to make it possible tho.

good to see you back and motivated

Thank you, The first thing i did when i got back was dropped the wardens healing from 30% to 15%, to make his healing less ridiculous.

Also i have some really awesome ideas for the new wizards, i think everyone will like them.

Map seems cool. Is there any content past the warden? Other than just the maps, there's no spawns but I just kinda looked around anyway.

Map seems cool. Is there any content past the warden? Other than just the maps, there's no spawns but I just kinda looked around anyway.

Im quickly finishing up the vocations spells, Once the spells are done. All that is left is Monsters/quests/map

In about a week or 2 the server should have plenty of playable content and quests.

Alright guys, i actually have 3 different ideas for the wizards. I would like you guys to vote on which one you guys like the most. and that's the one i will create.

(3 votes) 1. (channeler style) Instead of having the ability to spam medium damage hitting spells, This wizard instead has to stand in place while they channel (charge up) their spell and then cast it dealing very high burst damage.
(This styles role in a party would be the mage in the back of a group, channeling up for a powerful attack to deal a large portion of the targets hp, or to deliver the killing blow.

2. (traditional) This wizard style will be similar to the previous version, each spell it casts hits 4 elemental types at once for each spell cast. Their spells are spamable aoes However they hit low-medium to medium damage.
(This styles role in a party would be to contently deliver multiple aoe based spells, to counter targets regeneration or to slowly tick away at the targets hp in rapped succession till it drops)

(1 vote) 3. (Elementalest) This wizard style is alot more unique then my previous wizard attempts. Instead of hitting 4 elements in a single spell, this wizard is able to (Swap elements).
What i mean by this is... All vocations have 17 base spells, this wizard will as well, however their spells will only hit 1 element at a time. but you will gain 5 new spells that will change your spells element type and the side effects of them.
info on swapping:
If you use the Ice elemental spell: Your 17 spells switch to ice, dealing Ice DOT + slow the target for 10 seconds per cast
If you use the Fire elemental spell: Your 17 spells switch to Fire, dealing fire DOT + Drunks the target for 3 sec per cast
If you use the Earth elemental spell: Your 17 spells switch to Earth, dealing poison DOT + Silences the target for 1 sec per cast (Silence stops target from casting spells)
If you use the Energy elemental spell: Your 17 spells switch to Energy, dealing energy DOT + spells have a chance to hit Double damage per cast
(Bonus element) If you use the Physical elemental spell: Your 17 spells switch to Physical, dealing bleed DOT + stun for 1 sec per cast (Stun prevent target from moving)

Please give me your vote down below, and perhaps the reason why you chose channeler, traditional or Elementalest. Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Last edited:
i choose first.

2nd is too mainstream.
3rd is overkill.

One vote to channeler style. thank you.

But i must note that the 3rd option is actually More of the same quality as the other vocations on the server. they all have unique stuff like that. For example assassins can go invisible to players and monsters, psychics can spawn orbs that attract and assault using lightning, espers can replicate themselves into multiple clones, berserkers can destroy the map terrain, guardians can go immune to damage, ext. So the 3rd option is not overkill, its more or less average on tibia kingdoms.

Last edited:
I'd choose channeler, but only if you can cancel the channeling mid-way through the spell.

Back