• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Choose your own acc number

Choose own acc number, yes/no?

• Yes

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Eckepecke

NilssoN V
Reaction score
Please! Let us choose our own acc number when the new server opens!

I hate it when you have to take a random created account number, since you have to memorize a whole new account number. Why not just let us choose our own?

Edit: If you are planning to let us choose acc number just delete this thread :p

Edit 2: If you vote, write why you voted on what.

Last edited:
Yes on the test server you did. But not on the old server. I have heard some rumors that this account creating npc will only be there during the test server.

Qnoif Faithless is my name :p

Dont really play on the test server. But I will when the real server starts :thumbup:

I think you can still choose your own account number even after the test server ends. We have not discussed anything other than that anyway..

Its been like that since i started radonia about same time as i registered on this forum. so i doubt they will hesitate into any changes with that...

altho it would be cool if they make their own client they could edit that "you cannot enter your account number"...

I think you can still choose your own account number even after the test server ends. We have not discussed anything other than that anyway..

Great! That was practicaly all I wanted to know.

Back