• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Comeback Lunarforce We want some kind of war Updates <--

killian17

Reaction score
To make this server more serious and have a better feeling to play on it here some suggestions.

About making a better war feeling:

1- Bless system its a way to cheap everyone has alot of cash and can die anytime and comeback anytime on battles wich i think its more fun to make the blessing system 150k/200k (Twist of fate) <-- more fun to war and people actually gonna care about their chars.

2- Make more death losses after each battle enemys are going to exp while they died maybe once and loses 25% still a way to less. I think its more fun to lose with blessing 100% and without blessing 200% since people will care more and there will bring new history back about masslogs sneaking enemeys etc.

3- SSA/MIGHT RING: disturbing wars alot, a mage of level 300 can tank easely without even dieing i think its more fun to fight without ssa and might rings since then it comes back to your own pvp and not the magebot system, or more excaust on these.

4-Making lootrate less, to easy to get cash while a knight with full stamina bot on hive and earn 9kk cash each 42h Stamina ( just phatetic)

5- Maybe a anti-bot client sounds for botting people really annoyed but i think it would be more fun to war and there's no mwall timers or speedboost ( Dodge ) or problems with magebotting.

Im forward to hear from everyone!

I will sign yes to make a new client really sick with oldschool feelings.

Kind regards,

Kamikaze Killian Aka Coro Brus Oldschool Hibernian/Kyra player.

Last edited:
No, if you want these kind of things go play tibianic or whatever, you don't even play this ot.

Calar give me one reasons to not have any kind of these things? i think it will be more fun

Killian its good idea but...
1. we don't have players nowadays like this.
2. ppl will left this server after 2 fights becouse of cry
3. cry will began after that changes
4. ping war will began after that changes
5th and most important: Siwek will be pingpong-ed 24/7 to make him cry

maybe bless thing like real bless not but it should be more expensiver and more loses

1- Bless system its a way to cheap everyone has alot of cash and can die anytime and comeback anytime on battles wich i think its more fun to make the blessing system 150k/200k (Twist of fate) maybe should delete the npc's and make the bless system like in the back days walk way from Thais-Carlin-Ab-Kazordoon-Cormaya to get the 5 blessings <-- more fun to war and people actually gonna care about their chars.

2- Make more death losses after each battle enemys are going to exp while they died maybe once and loses 25% still a way to less. I think its more fun to lose with blessing 150% and without blessing 300% since people will care more and there will bring new history back about masslogs sneaking enemeys etc.

3- SSA/MIGHT RING: disturbing wars alot, a mage of level 300 can tank easely without even dieing i think its more fun to fight without ssa and might rings since then it comes back to your own pvp and not the magebot system.

4-Making lootrate less, to easy to get cash while a knight with full stamina bot on hive and earn 9kk cash each 42h Stamina ( just phatetic)

5- Maybe a anti-bot client sounds for botting people really annoyed but i think it would be more fun to war and there's no mwall timers or speedboost ( Dodge ) or problems with magebotting.

1: Too late for this, people got 200kk in bank anyways, this was discussed many times by me, dino and many other ppl, and we came to a conclusion that this is not needed. - Cheaper bless = more fights and that's what we want.
2: You want more charlovers on this ot? for me it would be okey, but I know for fact that many people wouldn't like this idea cuz they wouldn't fight.
3: We had lvl reduction, now only few ppl got "HIgh LVLS" Low, Decoy and few other mages, but what can they do solo? also ssa/might rings are giving better opportunity for ek's to play smart, you know ek's now need to push/mw inside the team etc.. etc.. and if you didn't have ssa you could just spam sd......
4: This doesn't bother me too much, but its also too late for tihs.
5: Anit-Bot? do you rly think that people would play without bot?

I'm not sure if you wanna make this server better or if you wanna ruin it even more.

it means calar after a battle people wont bot to get levels back winning team stays online and the other team masslogs to take another new target so you got pretty more feeling and so what if ppl got 200kk if bless with be expensiver and more loses ppl actually care and think on battles not running around like idiots

I only agree 2,3,5
1 is so stupid i think bce sure sneakers like turban arabs or brs will make line all day on kazz bridge to kill ppl and laugh.
4 If increment money to buy bless etc i think there is any problem to change loot rate.

PPl still don't go exp, cuz they are getting sneaked anyways, also people now are charlovering I don't want to know what would happen if your ideas would get introduced to this ot.

Killian its not inferna/dolera/calva/ to have ppl like on those servers. We have a lot of criers now. If those changes will be introduced into that server many, many ppl will left it to play even on shadowcores. So it's no point to do it.

about the 1st one.

just bann those afk botters which botting the ek to gather cash and that part is done , mark dont even need to change the loot rate :p

to be honest i think it will be really cool if these changed will be here maybe we should try it on a kind of test server of lunarforce to try it out and then vote ;)
its not about the rpgers but about the war feeling keep that in mind!
more loses = ppl care more about their chars
more loses = people sneak to exp

i think this would be good if you're a no lifer and plays during the entire summer since if you dont want bots - you want ppl to manual their lvls without shared exp and when they die they lose 100% aka they will exiva enemies all the time and then log out because of not wanting to lose an entire lvl that they manualled for like 30+ minutes.

But look, lunarforce is not about making "Dominando" its about having fun!! if you want to exp on empty servers Kaida and Us can leave........

Back