• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Comeback Lunarforce We want some kind of war Updates <--

tim that is great right? why being no lifer? this is all about war feeling how do you expect to war like this? fight one month and retire half year comeback when everyone is bored and fight again then go retire again

The only normal idea is this with losing more exp after death.

That being said, it's too late for that kind of changes, we have shared exp&level reduced so there's no need to change anything.
You always complaining about ssa&might rings but I haven't seen all this 300lvl tanking mages, most of them are dying like shit anyways

Calar i think we should try it with a test server and lets see if people agree's to be honest i think it will be more fun btw i editted the post everyone come with your suggestions!

Bro. Way too weird thread if you think it tought.
Gm s wont even accept it, since after all Calar/Vezivs idea just server get less online.
and yea.. its fucking weird xD Maybe in new ots or smth, or we coudl start some 8.6 or dunno.
but its wierd :D

TEST SERVER? Who will care about cash/lvl on test server, cmon killian.

Bro. Way too weird thread if you think it tought.
Gm s wont even accept it, since after all Calar/Vezivs idea just server get less online.
and yea.. its fucking weird xD Maybe in new ots or smth, or we coudl start some 8.6 or dunno.
but its wierd :D

Wasn't only mine and Veziv's idea, everyone had a vote not like we convinced everyone.

so maybe we should just vote about more loses with bless 100% without 200% and make it more expensive?

I could definitely try this but with ssa/might rings. Idc about levels and stuff but you should still have bots because i think many people would quit if they can only manual their levels back haha ;p

sure, let's get rid of bots, make anti-bot client and go exp during holiday manually on hive with low haha, guys let's be serious.

Those idea won't be introduced anyway so where's the point in having this convo

why not lokuf i think its better to make more loses and make bless more expensive atleast!

why not lokuf i think its better to make more loses and make bless more expensive atleast!

I'm not saying it isn't but the reality is a little bit worse, imagine what would happen if we introduced that. increasing level lose after death is good idea, though, we already have this whole level&shared system reduced so i think we just need give it a chance

Like calar said it's already too late since everyone got 500kk+ in bank there was many threads about ssa/might rings but still nothing happend so i think they don't want to change it. The server is good leave it as it is

Like calar said it's already too late since everyone got 500kk+ in bank there was many threads about ssa/might rings but still nothing happend so i think they don't want to change it. The server is good leave it as it is

you don't have even 500k marek biedaku

Back