• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Comeback

wands/rods
Bez_tytu_u.jpg
That`s a great job!
Distance weapons sprites aswell, well done :)

@Tuts thanks mate
was trying some borders lately, i connected this one with one of my recent grass
aweara.png

grounds below are now free of charge:
stone.png
stone3.png

@Tuts thanks mate
was trying some borders lately, i connected this one with one of my recent grass
aweara.png

grounds below are now free of charge:
stone.png
stone3.png
idk what it is about that water border, but it feels like I'm on a slant \

Back to items for a minute. Theres some stuff i made for very interesting project based on crafting:
top two lines - wands, each one crafted from different minerals
third line we can see some weapons crafted from wood
and forth tools (hatchet, pickaxe, lighter picaxe) and stack of wood planks

Bez_tytu_u.png

My first spell ever. I have some spare time now so trying to learn how to do them. I would really appreciate some feedback on this matter.

For me it's remind more an explosion than a fireball hehe

Ingame the painting is apparently ok.
The effect overall is good, maybe a few frames at the end before disappearing, but I would say it is unnecessary.

Good job!

Thanks Leshrot, i really appreciate your feedback. Actually i did 2 more frames at the end but i cut them out.
I was on vacations last few days but now im back and i made another spell:

Thanks Arash, i have some more thinner walls, ill post them in the future :>. Still working on my spells skills. Theres new, lightning spell effect made for new rune:

Thanks, theres some architecture. Church is for sale (walls+roof) a guy ordered it but he's not responding to my messages. PM if interested.
Theres also new grass, water and another build of the borders:
image.png

inside
image.png

Run forest, run! :D

Very raw version of mimic. I set it up on "shovel" script, but you get the idea :) Theres also mystic portal spell effect visible on the video.

Thanks i actually made new box and new mimic for it. Will show it someday.
Now im wondering about saturation on icy rocks, what you think guys?
sdww.png

Thanks i actually made new box and new mimic for it. Will show it someday.
Now im wondering about saturation on icy rocks, what you think guys?
sdww.png
I like it though perhaps needs some brighter colors or more difference, because that strong bright blue seems to be not shaded at all, though version 1 is better than second just add bright reflections :)

Maybe You should rename it. Ice should be less blue. It looks like those blue crystals from Tibia. Put "Blue Crystal walls" label on it and it will be fine.

Back