• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Commanders from war teams/reasonable people

Trust me.. real fighters dont care.. nobody exp manually anyways so its not like they wasted hours of their lifetime exping, if they feel that way.. I'd say go ahead free transfer to shadow :p The exp stage would change as well so I doubt they would rather exp a new char for days instead of start fighting right away.

But you know if the introduce free transfer to shadowcores, majority of people will just transfer there and make new chars and get lvls they would have if they didn't transfer.

But you know if the introduce free transfer to shadowcores, majority of people will just transfer there and make new chars and get lvls they would have if they didn't transfer.

exactly this is the biggest problem so this needs like an hour or so discussion..the rest is simpler. You need to get it to a point where people wont simple transfer their character to shadow and just make a new one here. I got a few ideas but its too much to write here

Why would that be a problem? o.o

I mean if they wanna keep their chars so badly they can go shadow.. I dont think they would enjoy their stay there.

i agree, delete shared exp and make everyone back to fkn 150-200 and lets have fun

veziv if u rly wanna keep ur 500 rp instead of creating war, man just die :(/

fuck off with 3 secs delay on ssa, just delete it

But Also to what calar said a solution can be like this

They understood if they come to lunar they cant go back. If mark opens that they can go back he can put heavy penalties on them in the level/magic lvl categories so shadowcores community is not fucked up

I wont join lunarforce anymore - it was my fault that I heard all Veziv's ideas and joined here.

This server is ruined by Veziv. You wont get any good fights if he will still play...

He argues with everyone and everywhere, its pointless to fight with him because you wont set any gather time like on 8.6 ot where you can fight 2-3 times a day because 'ITS ENFO HAHA', you wont set any rules because he wont respect it if he loss...

Lunarforce is also dead cause ppl have too high lvls. Its really hard to fight with 400 mages if some new leader wanna join here :p

i try to speak to gm for about long before i got deletad to not make ppl come from shadow for everyone going to exp and take lvl 400 and siramix say no they wont and now you see what ita happening with server its dead for me and for much more i can join here if they reset and start to make ruls for everyone if they say no bot them they will deletad every botter not only that who are hight lvl

Wille u never paly hre bro u only joining or some1 lending u char but alot of my peaople playing here/ shadow 1.5 year almost to make it :)

on calva every1 have 500-600 lvs and every1 dying easyyyy:) delete ssa no point :) exhausted 3-4-5 seconds :)

on calva u waste 1-2kk per battle, here u got many cashs and rares like fatima and etc
to waste on ssa etc,
dino if @Mark fix this ot i make reloadzando and we make some fun at night

Wille u never paly hre bro u only joining or some1 lending u char but alot of my peaople playing here/ shadow 1.5 year almost to make it :)

on calva every1 have 500-600 lvs and every1 dying easyyyy:) delete ssa no point :) exhausted 3-4-5 seconds :)
but if they delete it u will die to fast o_O and ppl like decoy , fatima click disconect from vent hhhhh

Veziv I know u got serious issues in rl but how fucking dumb can a human be? I owned Lunarforce the first months, total domination. I quited because all my enemies quited since I had too strong team. Killian etc had no chance and thats true, me and navid smashed them all. So that I never played here is bshit, and another reason why I stopped playing Lunar serious was because that I didnt see a point when Aiven can tank 50 ppl and write "heuheuhe", but maybe you do.

I was the first one after Mitch to start Shadowcores, calar etc joined me and we made All In. So to say in some way that you were before me on either Lunar or Shadow is bullshit. You made your team when the real leaders stopped playing, and thats the only reason you have a team. so stop thinking that ur someone and just stfu

Veziv I know u got serious issues in rl but how fucking dumb can a human be? I owned Lunarforce the first months, total domination. I quited because all my enemies quited since I had too strong team. Killian etc had no chance and thats true, me and navid smashed them all. So that I never played here is bshit, and another reason why I stopped playing Lunar serious was because that I didnt see a point when Aiven can tank 50 ppl and write "heuheuhe", but maybe you do.

I was the first one after Mitch to start Shadowcores, calar etc joined me and we made All In. So to say in some way that you were before me on either Lunar or Shadow is bullshit. You made your team when the real leaders stopped playing, and thats the only reason you have a team. so stop thinking that ur someone and just stfu
exiva "skeon
exiva "wille
exiva "calar
exiva "mitch
all who we need to have fun

^^ Only wille its good and skeon Mitch few days = stop play calar = faggot = Skeon = 1=2 days = stoped playing

Ofc wille im playing shadowcores when mitch got Validius guild or smth :) when every1 have hmm 200-240 lvls

And aiven tanking sure bcse hes good player :) but he no tank 50 ppl :) why aivenn got 350 + and tanking so much? and all of us mages/eds 380-400 dying in 3 seconds :)

Signed to what Wille has said, you call me a faggot? thats why you got raped almost everytime we had even amounts of people? and even wille/mitch/killian can confirm this. So shut your dirty mouth, mages are way too tanky here I have noticed this even more today, when u pumed me with 10ppl I was tanking for like 3-5 minutes without ssa only mring/ering + 1 pot without sio. Nah you didn't play on shadowcores when Mitch had Validus, you played some shit 8.6 with "Not Real Conglo"

cba listening to your imaginary stories, but you can write them maybe one time in your life you'll be able to show them to your adopted kids.

Back