• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling BlackDproxy bot source

pacan123

Reaction score
Hello I need help and I think i can get it here... could someone explain how I can compile BlackDproxy source in visual studio ? I need it becouse the server where i want play have different RSA key and i must put my RSA from my server change it and compile.

Hello I need help and I think i can get it here... could someone explain how I can compile BlackDproxy source in visual studio ? I need it becouse the server where i want play have different RSA key and i must put my RSA from my server change it and compile.

Which server is it?

Tutorial - how to inject blackd to Custom server

Inside your instalation folder "config of that tibia version u need", open the .txt and edit the client "class" (default is TibiaClient);

ctrl+f and insert the new class (u can also find it with program like WinID for another custom clients):
tibiaclassname=________ < no idea what ur custom server has

Go to "Proxy" option and set "forward to bouncer"
proxy ip: (ur otserver IP)
login port:
gameport:

unmark
[ ] Change all tibia clients memory
[ ] Change character list packets

Open Tibia custom client, back to "Proxy" and mark:

[x] Change all tibia clients memory
[x] Change character list packets

Class = with WinId or spy++

Ip = otserver ip or cmd\netstat-n

Login Port = brute force?

Game Port = cmd\netstat -n

this dont work im trying to make work in old-war hopto.org
classname: ÙbiaClient
ip:107.191.126.134
login port:7171
game port :7172
i did all steps but no succes try withs others ots and no succes too please help !
@Tipic

Back