• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Concerning my tutor position!

Witzner

Tutor
Reaction score
Since the date of my recruitment, I've recieved a lot of insulting and uncalled-for messages.

I don't expect everyone to be thankful, and I certainly don't except a "THANK YOU!" on writing.
I know there's a permanently ignore button, but at some point I've just had enough.

It's simply impossible for me to help everyone, especially at the same time. Besides being Tutor I'll also have assist the members of my guild, friends and myself also.

I'm helping the ones I can, so being called a "FUCKING BOTTER!" or "STUPID ASSHOLE!" isn't fair when I'm trying to please everyone at the same time.

Well.. The conclusion.. If I'm "such an asshole", then we'll make a vote. If you feel like Tibera would be a better place without me as Tutor, then now's the time to let me know!

If people comes to an agreement I'll personally tell Richux to remove my Tutor position.

To the few who has actually thanked me for my help, I'm the one who's thanking. It's nice to see that some people have the decenty to show some appreciation.

Sincerely yours,
Robin
also known as
Shepherd

I think you'r a good Tutor. Their just wannabe's who are crying :]

Stop being emo and don't care what some noobs are typing. If they don't want to ask you a question and want your help, then simple ignore them.

I think you should stay.

who ever insult u just tell me their names so i can have reason to pk muahahahahaha!!

Hikamaru Chetzu here :D

Hail Bruce Lee (RL)

You should stay. but you haven't really been so active :p

Sorry for doing other activies during the weekend! :$

I've been partying friday, hangover saturday, spending Valentinesday with my girlfriend today :)

I'll be back tomorrow!

Whos the fuck is "Richux" my bad for the language but just wondering never heard of him -.- Im new here men! xD

Yee! Axeopunko has allmost right.. beside that he don't ownes you/ous

hmm i think he does its his ot his the boss all boss owns you till you leave! so i think im fully right you have to do what richux and his staff say his the mega boss its the same as in a job you are owned by the boss

Back