• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Controls Manager (Similar to Hotkeys)

Flatlander

Species Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
I am working on a Controls Manager and I will release it when I am done.

Basically it will allow you to change ANY control for tibia and set it up the way you want.
Also it will have the function of adding a disable/enable for if the chat box is "always active" and the ability to choose a hotkey that toggles it between active and inactive.

So far the list of controls you can change are:
  • Move North
  • Move East
  • Move South
  • Move West
  • Move NorthEast
  • Move NorthWest
  • Move SouthEast
  • Move SouthWest
  • Look
  • Use
  • Move
  • Attack
  • Follow
I plan to add in so you can change the hotkeys for opening up any of the information windows.
Such as Skills, Battle List, Inventory, etc.

I feel one of the big problems with tibia is it's control scheme, I always feel you need 3 hands to play. I think adding in the ability to change around the controls will allow players to find new and more comfortable ways to play.

I like it alot, but I think most people are already to comfortable with the "old controls" and will find this confusing. But as I am a world of warcraft player, I prefer using 1, 2, 3, 4 & walk on w, a, s, d buttons instead. Goodluck! :)

I like it alot, but I think most people are already to comfortable with the "old controls" and will find this confusing. But as I am a world of warcraft player, I prefer using 1, 2, 3, 4 & walk on w, a, s, d buttons instead. Goodluck! :)

The default keys can still be the normal tibia keys. Just having the ability to change them to your preference would be a huge deal.

Would be great if it was similar to the Flash Client version.
Wrapping all keybinds into a single module and superseding game_hotkeys completly.

Not sure which the best way to bind the current hotkeys. Maybe also similar to Flash Client displaying Action 1 to Action X in the list and you can bind it.
Later you can assign stuff to actions.

Would be great if it was similar to the Flash Client version.
Wrapping all keybinds into a single module and superseding game_hotkeys completly.

Not sure which the best way to bind the current hotkeys. Maybe also similar to Flash Client displaying Action 1 to Action X in the list and you can bind it.
Later you can assign stuff to actions.

I will have to open up the Flash Client and look around it. (I haven't played RL tibia in a very long time)

I would love to be able to bind the hotkeys to something else, in most games it's numbers . The fkeys seem odd to people who don't play Tibia.

can you make something like that?
controles.jpg

will be very cool
=B

Back